ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Tent - Why the Border Has Been Breached Again?

rabidTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
Those children coming to the USA will chain migrate millions of more illegals and further making the idea of open borders a reality. IMO

What is the idea of Reconquista?

You might google Reconquista Movement on wikipedia. It goes into the history of Mexico's attempts to take back the SW and western US that was won by war and bought from the Mexicans years ago, including the repeal of Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

This post was edited on 7/5 8:39 PM by rabidTU

It's a Trojan Horse and we are being invaded.

The humane thing is to reunite them with their families in their Home countries!.

Hell we cant even that care of our Vets!

The Reconquista Movement is a desire for those folks (primarily from mexico) who want to take back all the territories from treaties signed many years ago that gave the US the lands that stretched from the Rockies to the Pacific. The Adams-Onis Treaty of 1819 was an agreement that mexico would allow the US to occupy and annex what is today the american west all the way to the Pacific. The Gadsden purchase (a parcel of land that makes up the southern sector of Arizona/NM) was bought land from Mexico and the Treaty of Guadelupe-Hidalgo was seeded to the US as a war reparation in the 1800's opening up the vast western "wastelands" to US control and eventually territorial, then state status.

Many in Mexico have never accepted those treaties and the movements like Reconquista have a long term goal to take back those areas (referred to as Aztlan by them) using open borders and hidden immigration. (Its a nationalistic centerred goal and through "opportunities" like a friendly US president and govt, are speeding up the "reconquering" process - example the "children trains" from central america that have to travel the length of Mexico, unstopped, to get here. That pretty much shows that the mexican govt is in cahoots with Reconquista)

By criticising this movement and the idea of open borders, noone who is opposed to it is in any way a racist, xenophobe or anti (legal) immigration. They simply believe the US should use any means possible to protect the US from those who are prepared to break the laws with the very first step they take on american soil. The human trafficers, drug smugglers, felons and possible terrorists crossing the border are a problem we've had for over a decade. But now its accellerating under Obama.

If you live along the southern border where its not so comfortable and cozy, you might see things differently.

But here is my "suggestion" for border control. Bus the illegals to DC, New York City, Boston and Chicago instead of Texas, Arizona, California and yes, Oklahoma. Its easy to be for open borders when you don't have to live along one.

This post was edited on 7/6 1:05 PM by rabidTU

The Oklahoma panhandle is included in Aztlan, but the rest of our state was part of the Louisiana Purchase. About half of Texas is considered Aztlan including what today is the city of El Paso.

The following link shows a map of aztlan.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/RECONQUISTA/aztlanwarmap.html

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Most of the large cities of Dallas, SAntonio and even Houston are considered border cities by those that want to reannex this land to Mexico

This post was edited on 7/7 10:06 AM by rabidTU

Local charities are asking for help with clothing
Apealing for adult medium and large.

HHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Big kids.
This post was edited on 7/8 10:32 AM by aTUfan

why is Obama mostly only DUMPING these kids on Red states.

I saw a small article where a group was set to a northeast Blue state and the Democrat Govenor was furious.

Immigration Reform sounds simple when you are 3000 mile from the border.

This post was edited on 7/8 12:41 PM by aTUfan

This post was edited on 7/8 12:41 PM by aTUfan

I'm not a fan of Rick Perry but he got this one correct. He penned a letter to the Administration over two years ago stating that children crossing the border was becoming a big problem and was only going to grow as we weren't following the process necessary to send them back home and word was getting out in Central America. The law needed to be changed or at least altered at that point as well as more resources sent in order to expediate the process. Unfortunately, we now have an humanitarian crisis which will cost us billions to managed. Hopefully this will be a lesson to those drafting our immigration laws and the effect such laws can have with poor and desperate people crossing our borders in mass.

First off, we need to get something straight here. It is not the responsibility of the american taxpayer to foot the bill of rejoining an illegal child with his illegal parents. That is not our fault nor is it our fault that the countries they come from are a mess. Why don't they stay there and fix it? We did! And where was the wall to stop the illegals in the first place?

Why is it not american policy to immediately return illegals across the border - into Mexico where they were not stopped in the first place? It isn't the responsibilty of the US to return these illegals all the way to their country hundreds if not thousands of miles away. Just send them back to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with it since they are more for border enforcment than us to begin with.

Where was the fence/wall that stopped these lawbreakers from enterring the US? Where was the US leader who would state that illegals are not welcome before the problem arose? Where was the leadership to keep the borders safe and secure for both the american people as well as the foreign lawbreakers who thought they could break the laws of another nation and get away with it?

A fence or wall is a barrier to entry in the same way your front door is a barrier to anyone who'd like to be in your house wo your permission. And it denies entry from the Cayote as well as the lawbreaker who pays.

Its always funny to see the pictures on the news stations showing illegals climbing over a fence in a few seconds and just walking north to who knows where? But there was no concertina wire on top. No barb wire and the fence itself is only about 12 feet - not as high as much of the sound barrier "wall" constructed right here in Tulsa county.

How many children would have made the trip to the Rio Grande if they would have had to climb a 25 foot wall with concertina wire on top AND behind it? Climbing a fence/wall that high is a scary experience in and of itself to most adults, let alone children led by coyotes. If you'll notice, the ones they always show climbing the fence are not old, not kids and not pregnant. They always play the victim. Thats why illegals always bully us into chain migration. Once again, its not our fault they broke the law.

But in the end, if you don't enforce the law, THERE IS NO LAW. Got it? Well obviously Obama either didn't get it in the first place or he just wanted it this way from the beginning.

This post was edited on 7/10 3:53 PM by rabidTU

If there was ever a situation which called for an "Executive Order" it's this one. Reduce the current hoops necessary to send these kids back home in turn sending a message that we won't keep kids who illegally cross the border. Obama has been constant on his desire to act without Congress when necessary yet here he defers to Congress to take action. This is nuts. We have an emergency situation with kids in peril and now he wants to pass the buck? Until we send a message the flow of kids won't stop.

On a side...it's criminal that the Administration has imposed a blackout on the current living conditions in these facilities. Not only can't the press take any photos but sitting Senators and Congressmen are also prohibited. Obama didn't go tour any of these places to avoid the reality of the situation from being photographed and reported.
This post was edited on 7/10 1:27 PM by lawpoke87

Originally posted by lawpoke87:

If there was ever a situation which called for an "Executive Order" it's this one. Reduce the current hoops necessary to send these kids back home in turn sending a message that we won't keep kids who illegally cross the border. Obama has been constant on his desire to act without Congress when necessary yet here he defers to Congress to take action. This is nuts. We have an emergency situation with kids in peril and now he wants to pass the buck? Until we send a message the flow of kids won't stop.

On a side...it's criminal that the Administration has imposed a blackout on the current living conditions in these facilities. Not only can't the press take any photos but sitting Senators and Congressmen are also prohibited. Obama didn't go tour any of these places to avoid the reality of the situation from being photographed and reported.

This post was edited on 7/10 1:27 PM by lawpoke87
Thats a very good point and one that needs to be discussed on the media - if they have the courage. Obama has a pen and a phone, then use it!

In this instance, the US people have no fault whatsover in what happened and therefore should not be blamed if dealing a bit harshly with it imo.

Remember when the lieberals kept calling for the Dream Act to be passed and they endlessly kept saying that the illegal kids were here "THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN"? Well let me turn this back on them a bit and say that the american people are now under assault and its "through no fault of "OUR" own (average americans)". And since it isn't our fault, then who's is it?

This post was edited on 7/10 8:33 PM by rabidTU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States

If you'll notice, there are several estimates that more than 20,000,000 illegals are now in the US, not the standard politically correct figure of 11,000,000. But noone knows. If the 20-22,000,000 number is accurate, there are only 2 states with greater populations - California and Texas.

This post was edited on 7/10 2:38 PM by rabidTU

I consider any money spent or given to anyone who is here ILLEGALLY to be "misappropriation of public funds" and anyone who does it should be tried and convicted. Every time an Illegal gets something from the Gov my CIVIL RIGHTS as a CITIZEN are being violated. Where is the ACLU to protect me from this INVASION. These children are not vaccinated and are a potential to bring diseases that we have eliminated here.

we can’t save the world.

Bring all the troops home and send them to the border!
This post was edited on 7/10 6:00 PM by aTUfan

Read WATU2's link on immigration...

It seems the president's hands are somewhat tied in what he can and can't do due to a bill that Bush II signed before he left office.

Originally posted by TU Sepp:
Read WATU2's link on immigration...

It seems the president's hands are somewhat tied in what he can and can't do due to a bill that Bush II signed before he left office.
Lawpoke's point was that since Obama isn't following the law anyway, he can ignore it as its written if he wants. Its the pen and phone argument he uses when he wants to do as he wishes or do nothing. Lawpokes point pretty much cancels out any argument that Obamas hands are tied by some obscure law.

Also, all he needs to do is ask congress for whatever funding he needs to erect the wall or to send troops to the border to redirect the coyotes and their "captives". Congress (the house) will comply. But he won't do that because he always portrays either himself, his party or his causes as victims and this unfortunate occurance keeps that narrative going. He's been doing that since his days as a community agitator in "Chi". He portrayed himself as the supporter of the oppressed in the same way Marx/Engels/Lenin did. Birds of a feather.

IMO

Gov. Perry has asked that Obama activate the National Guard to secure our border from the entrance of illegal immigrants.

I think thus far that Obama has yet to respond to that request.

I personally have lost all confidence in all 3 branches of our federal government. I don't think that God could find 10 honest people in all 3 branches. They have all sold their souls to big business, lobby groups, and special interest groups. Our country has come to the point where if we could actually find an honest politician and sent him / her to DC they would sell their soul before the sun set on the first eve they were there.

Being a politician today = love of power, money, and greed...

Gov. Perry has asked that Obama activate the National Guard to secure our border from the entrance of illegal immigrants.

I think thus far that Obama has yet to respond to that request.

I personally have lost all confidence in all 3 branches of our federal government. I don't think that God could find 10 honest people in all 3 branches. They have all sold their souls to big business, lobby groups, and special interest groups. Our country has come to the point where if we could actually find an honest politician and sent him / her to DC they would sell their soul before the sun set on the first eve they were there.

Being a politician today = love of power, money, and greed...
Bingo! One of the reasons I am an independent.

I do occasionally register for a party if I really believe in a certain candidate and want that person to win a primary. I would be willing to register in either party if I believed in that person (TW Shannon got me to register Republican but it won't last long - I'm going back to being an independent now). IMO we are idiots to vote "party" since the politicians should vote their conscience instead of the party line anyway. IMO

Its estimated that each illegal pays the equivalent of $7,000 to the Coyotes to guide them to the US. But if the illegals are paying that amount, then where did they get the money if they truly are coming to the US for work? These undocumented individuals are supposed to be in poverty.

Well, most of us americans can't go to our banks and fork over that amount of money easily. As a matter of fact, most americans can't even go on a $7,000 vacation every few years. Now remember thats $7,000 per person. So if 2 illegals venture on the trip to the US, its a $14,000 cost - 3 at $21,000. So are these illegals really that impoverished? If they are, then a lot of middle class US citizens are too.

IMO a lot of the money is drug cartel backed. An immigrant shows up in the US, gets a job and then traffics on the side. Then they send for their family members later on. But thats just a guess on my part. But again, where does the $7,000 come from?

Here's another question I have. If those countries are so dangerous and people are truly at risk, then why aren't they allowed a version of the second ammendment? If you live in a Central American version of a war zone, then why can't you be allowed the means to protect yourself and your family?

I'll let people draw their own conclusions...

When I taught I had many Hispanic students. They came from families where the father worked and the mother stayed at home. Most of the fathers were hard working. They worked mostly in the trades of brick laying, exterior stucco, concrete, painting etc... I am not sure how they were officially paid for their work. However, most of the families had 2 vehicles and both vehicles were newer and nicer than my wife's car and my car. Man of the teachers also commented on this, as all their children were on the free lunch plan at school.

rabid... I am not saying that you are correct, however I would never disagree with your assessment.

There was an infamous picture (TW) a few years back of an illegal immigrant family of 5 in front of their house - I believe the article said they had recently become legal though. That house was an absolutely beautiful 2 story home in one of the affluent sections of Tulsa county. The article described their "difficult" time living and being illegally here. Perhaps they were hard working and dedicated to following the laws of the US now, but obviously, at some point had openly broken american law.

But you have to wonder if they had not followed the laws, probably didn't pay taxes for a long time yet took advantage of their "shadow" situation, that that wasn't at least some reason they later prospered here.

IMO There is no way that should occur. They should have been sent back to the end of the line IMO.

Here's why that was unfair.

My father, a WWII and Korea vet died over a year ago. He grew up during the depression, his family was split apart (he was basically orphaned), was sent to live with an older sister, then to a CCC camp. A few months after he "graduated" from it, the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and he spent the next 5 years in the Pacific and about a year in Japan with MacArthurs occupying force there after the conflict. He later was called back to Korea until it was concluded. He worked until he was over 70 contributing his life and labor to making america a strong and prosperous country. (In effect, he and many, many others worked their entire lives to make life in america a better place for the next generation.) He paid his taxes for over 50 years (contributing to his SSI and later Medicare), woke up before 5:00am every work day and worked hard until almost dark 5 and a half days a week. He never broke the law, never was in jail. All those years, he thanked God he lived here.

But today, we annoint illegal immigrants with rights they didn't pay for and benefits they didn't earn like he/we did.

Dad wouldn't even enroll in the VA until I forced him into it and then he (while bedridden at age 90) had some of his "earned" benefits taken away right before Obama was re-elected in 2012. Now I'm not trying to engage in sympathy here, but what I'm saying is that we are too quick to give away these kinds of things to people that knowingly break the law, laws that our own citizens are duty bound to abide by. And its being done by a President that just doesn't give a dxxx imo. Where is the fairness in that? An illegal doesn't and hasn't paid for the benefits they are getting and on top of that are breaking the laws we are required to follow. In a time when american citizens are being singled out for their political beliefs by an IRS that uses its powers to get political revenge, we are turning a blind eye to an invasion from people who won't even identify themselves as lawbreakers.

Remember in the movie "Saving Pvt Ryan" where a dying Tom Hanks asks Private Ryan to "earn this"? Well, that means you have to make sacrifices to be an american on occasion and to abide by the law and be a good citizen, a good person. And that was the "supreme" sacrifice a lot of soldiers have had to pay. Thats why this is so wrong and so dangerous to our country. IMO

I'm kind of glad he's no longer alive to see this happening to his country - unfortunately.

I'll let people draw their own conclusions...

When I taught I had many Hispanic students. They came from families where the father worked and the mother stayed at home. Most of the fathers were hard working. They worked mostly in the trades of brick laying, exterior stucco, concrete, painting etc... I am not sure how they were officially paid for their work. However, most of the families had 2 vehicles and both vehicles were newer and nicer than my wife's car and my car. Man of the teachers also commented on this, as all their children were on the free lunch plan at school.

rabid... I am not saying that you are correct, however I would never disagree with your assessment.

BHO wants 3.4 BILLION to "fix" the problem now? jhat's about $60,000.00 per "refugee".

What do we do about next month? or the month after that? or . . .

I bet there are "Citizen" vets that could use that kind of money.

Another problem with these dumb laws we have on illegal immigration.

There is evidently a difference between an illegal child from Mexico/Canada (contiguous nations) and one from Guatamala, Honduras and El Salvadore for instance. The fed govt evidently believes that since we cannot immediately return a Central American illegal to their native country because of the distance travelled, they have to go through a lengthy process, which virtually assures they stay in the US walking the streets until their court date. Of course that won't happen because they simply vanish.

But this law makes absolutely "zero" sense. -------- An illegal obviously doesn't carry their birth certificate with them when they get here. They can give any fictitious name and country of origin they wish and the authorities will obviously have to believe them since there's no way to disprove it. So if a Mexican illegal child shows up in the US and simply says he's from Guatamala City instead of Mexico City, he's given a paper and a court date to appear months later instead of an immediate return across the Rio Grande. In effect, that kid from Mexico City can stay and be legally "illegal" for a while. The result is that if he doesn't have papers he is "invisible" and won't have to return to his native country of Mexico. So in effect, he can pretty much come AND go as he pleases since noone knows who he is and the authrorities here just let him stay. As a matter of fact, if he is later returned to Mexico, he can just do it all over again and noone is the wiser. Oh, and the american taxpayer gets the bill for all that when it comes due. Congratulations.

This post was edited on 7/13 4:11 PM by rabidTU

The advantage to letting them stay here is that in about 4-8 years, our World cup team will improve when all these kids are elegible to play.

http://wikihow.com/Apply-for-Citizenship-(USA)

An illegal immigrant fulfills virtually none of the above criteria for becoming a citizen of the USA. And since those here legally who've gone through the proper channels "have", it should be a slap in their face (and to all of us). There is a process and we naturalize hundreds of thousands every year - making us the most immigrant friendly nation on earth. But there has to be a limit. The lieberals in DC run the risk of allowing millions of lawbreakers to skirt the law if they give amnesty. Even Ellis Island existed as a means of "processing" (going through a process) of making immigrants citizens. Whatever happened to that!

IMO

This post was edited on 7/16 11:24 AM by rabidTU

Question: Does the border patrol/ICE fingerprint ALL illegals no matter what their age (including children) since there is no documentation of who they actually are? How do we know a young looking 20 year old isn't just telling the authorities they are 14? But a US border official should have the authority to take fingerprints and blood (DNA). Why shouldn't they? By taking those "ID" devices, at least the authorities will know in the future who they are if they murder, rape or rob someone. If they end up in front of a judge someday and we have REAL evidence, then at least the courts can do their job.

We have to be able to identify who is in this country, especially someone who by definition has already broken the law.

IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT