ADVERTISEMENT

Texas

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
What are some thoughts about this game? Anybody making the trip?

I'll be there. Would never miss a shot at seeing my alma maters square off.

I’ll be there.

Texas is the most overrated program in the history of college football. They’ve done nothing but disappoint since Royal except one great season from a single player.

Despite all the money, all the players, and all the swagger they still find ways to lose.

I don’t think we will shock them early with how well we play, like the boys clearly did at Ohio State, but there’s a chance we show up vastly improved.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I’ll be there.

Texas is the most overrated program in the history of college football. They’ve done nothing but disappoint since Royal except one great season from a single player.

Despite all the money, all the players, and all the swagger they still find ways to lose.

I don’t think we will shock them early with how well we play, like the boys clearly did at Ohio State, but there’s a chance we show up vastly improved.
Already have my sign ready ...
Can't hook a HURRICANE

Yes, definitely. Never been to Texas Memorial Stadium. The Drum has good (Miami) and bad (UNC) memories. Plus they suck at concessions there.

I probably will.

We got burned for the Ok State @ Austin game last year bc of Astros post-season but Sept 8 is plenty early enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT