ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Lasso

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
@Henry Kendall posted over on the other board that he is watching too much Amazon Prime.

Which reminds me. How many of you have been watching Ted Lasso, the Jason Sudekis comedy about the Wichita State football coach thar gets hired to coach soccer in the English Premier league? First one was pretty darn funny and I had very low expectations. First episode is free on Apple TV app then free with $5 monthly membership.

The NBC commercials that inspired the show is some of the best tv I’ve ever seen. Hysterical.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU_BLA
@Henry Kendall posted over on the other board that he is watching too much Amazon Prime.

Which reminds me. How many of you have been watching Ted Lasso, the Jason Sudekis comedy about the Wichita State football coach thar gets hired to coach soccer in the English Premier league? First one was pretty darn funny and I had very low expectations. First episode is free on Apple TV app then free with $5 monthly membership.

The NBC commercials that inspired the show is some of the best tv I’ve ever seen. Hysterical.
Those commercials by NBC to introduce EPL were hilarious. I haven't watched mainly because I don't have either of those streaming platforms.

Those commercials by NBC to introduce EPL were hilarious. I haven't watched mainly because I don't have either of those streaming platforms.
The Apple TV app is available on most smart TVs, gaming consoles etc.

Oh, I can get it but I have 5 streaming apps already that I pay for and don't feel like paying for another one just yet.
The first episode is free. I think they will all eventually be free if you have an iTunes account

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT