ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate

I've been hearing about The Grove at Ole Miss for months. Ole Miss not on the list.
Is the list legitimate?

Only two teams ahead of us in conference. East Carolina & UAB(future)
Tailgating in an actual college town (where there’s literally nothing else - like Greenville NC) is always going to be hard to beat for tailgate atmosphere.

Absurd. No Georgia and no Ole Miss? Stopped reading when they weren’t in the Top 5.

This guy is another moron out there desperate for attention and must be getting some kind of kick back from the service that posts the podcasts he hypes. Look at the schools supposedly in “college towns”. Salt Lake City, Boca Raton, Seattle, Houston. Dude is not worth our time. And probably the same guy impersonating me on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA and Sbellini
Absurd. No Georgia and no Ole Miss? Stopped reading when they weren’t in the Top 5.

This guy is another moron out there desperate for attention and must be getting some kind of kick back from the service that posts the podcasts he hypes. Look at the schools supposedly in “college towns”. Salt Lake City, Boca Raton, Seattle, Houston. Dude is not worth our time. And probably the same guy impersonating me on Twitter.
Your theory is that the guy who's full of crap and doesn't know anything is convincing people that he's you? Not sure I'd go public with that suspicion.

Perhaps Brad will keep updating us in future weeks how we’re doing in these rankings like he did here. Think positive, Huffy!

Perhaps Brad will keep updating us in future weeks how we’re doing in these rankings like he did here. Think positive, Huffy!
And maybe the thinking is that casual Tulsa fans who've never heard of the Grove in Mississippi (a pretty high % I bet) will think "hey, that looks like fun, maybe I should stop by".

Anywho, we're not going to reason with people who like nothing more than crapping in your oatmeal...

And maybe the thinking is that casual Tulsa fans who've never heard of the Grove in Mississippi (a pretty high % I bet) will think "hey, that looks like fun, maybe I should stop by".

Anywho, we're not going to reason with people who like nothing more than crapping in your oatmeal...
It worked to our advantage so who cares

Reactions: chito_and_leon

That list was only for teams at home last week. Georgia and Ole Miss played away games.

I actually read that book for fun.... 🤮 While I'm sure it is a good literary study of something, it's not exactly the grab you type of read
I would have never read it for fun. Just like all the other books that I had to read in Jr/Sr High and College, but, exposure to all of those works and the foundations of Western Culture have proven invaluable in life.
I still shake my head at the reading lists at my sons high school. The classics are lost in the instagram era.

• Sad
Reactions: TU_BLA and TU 1978
I would have never read it for fun. Just like all the other books that I had to read in Jr/Sr High and College, but, exposure to all of those works and the foundations of Western Culture have proven invaluable in life.
I still shake my head at the reading lists at my sons high school. The classics are lost in the instagram era.
My son is reading To Kill a Mockingbird for AP English right now. It's his 4th time to read the book. He has also made it a point to try and read all the books the state legislature and Ryan Walters are trying to get banned for being too "woke". I wish I had his zeal for reading. He read Anna Karenina because he missed a question about it in an academic bowl meet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT