ADVERTISEMENT

Surprise encounter with Dr. Orsak...

TU Sepp

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Feb 8, 2004
I was out and about this evening with TU72&76 and we had a surprise encounter with Dr. Orsak. He was very friendly and an enjoyable person with which to visit. I think his presence at TU sporting events will be greatly received, he is one that enjoys meeting new people and talking about TU. He has become a very quick learner in embracing his new school! I came away very impressed with him as a person.

Go TU and looking forward to seeing Dr. Orsak at the sporting events!

Based on the thread title, I thought this was going to be like one of those Bigfoot encounters.

I was out hunting when I smelled something awful. Then I looked up and about 100 feet away was this big hairy man-like creature. He looked right at me and then disappeared behind some trees. I've never been so scared in my life.

No, actually he and his wife came up to us, as I was wearing my TU ball cap. They visited some then went to eat dinner and on the way out they came over and visited some more. They are both very nice and friendly people. They will be a very good addition to the TU family and community. I invited him to come visit us where we sit at the fball games and he said he would see us! They had just moved into their house and were excited about turn it into a home for their family!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT