ADVERTISEMENT

📝 Larry Lewis Summer Position Breakdown -- TU Running Backs

Thanks Larry.

After the sugar rush of getting Athlon earlier this month, it’s articles like these that really keep us going through July. At least until Dave Campbell’s comes out. 😉

Reactions: Larry Lewis
Thanks Larry.

After the sugar rush of getting Athlon earlier this month, it’s articles like these that really keep us going through July. At least until Dave Campbell’s comes out. 😉
You're welcome. I really like this group of RB's. I think the biggest question will be the young offensive line. They have talent, but how long will it take them to play well together?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Thanks Larry.

I once had a stack of Dave Campbell magazines covering over 30 years but they finally got tossed, so I divorced her. Dave passed away last December at the age of 96. Back in the day, before the internet, Rivals, etc, I always looked forward to looking up Tulsa players to see how good they were in HS.
I’d tell all the old ladies on our party line I had an important call to make and would call my buddies to tell them Dave’s magazine was out. Not really, but it’s seems like it’s been that long since I looked at his mag.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
Thanks Larry.

I think Lindy's should be out...I wrote the TU preview for them this year. I had to write it during spring, and TU has since added a bunch of D-1 transfers, so things will change.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Athlon guys were talking about that. They were getting corrections right up until the presses started printing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT