ADVERTISEMENT

Stillwater Game Thread

Dear God our defense has played pretty well today and without Zaven for most of the 2nd half. If we had a HC with a clue we’d be winning and trying to run the clock out with this next drive. I’ve never seen ineptness for this long with a coach who is a supposed offensive genius. Cannot even get a play in with a reasonable amount of time on the play clock

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. "it's getting hard to watch". hahahahahahahaha. we're a joke on national TV thanks to monty! love it! #defundmonty

How do you not leave a back in for protection there? When we went empty I knew instantly it would be a sack

Reactions: HuffyCane
The allowance for the defense to sub if the offense subs has just completely blown up this "check with me" style offense. The QB has to be able to read the pre-snap and make adjustments because there's no time to sub on offense anymore. Our offense has been made into garbage. It also means that a QB can't run a two minute offense apparently. Smith was literally sitting there looking at the sideline for the call as the clock was running towards 2 minutes.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Why in the world would you not have all 11 on the LOS on that last kick and try to block it? You’re down 6...a blocked kick and you at least, in theory, have a shot. (I say in theory because we have an incompetent head coach)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT