ADVERTISEMENT

Stillwater Game Thread

Does the WR not have to come back in bounds before the ball is in the air?

This, defense gets to sub thing really shoots you in the foot. If I was a defensive player coming off the field, I would just run off really slowly because it chews the offense's clock.
They need to change the rules so defenses can’t do that. It will probably take a big name team losing because of the rule before it changes.

We would have a pretty amazing offense in the CFL, considering we basically only play 2nd, 3rd and 4th down.

You would think that Monty would figure out when he starts to open things up and be aggressive, good things happen. But he will not learn. Just watch

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
You would think that Monty would figure out when he starts to open things up and be aggressive, good things happen. But he will not learn. Just watch
And people think he called plays for Briles... Art would have run OSU out of the stadium by now..

Seriously. Monty needs to go because he cannot manage a game at all, specifically the play clock. This is ridiculous. Have a dame play in mind and go

i'm not watching this team anymore with monty. i can't handle his ineptitude with getting play calls in on time. ready to throw my control into the pool.

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT