ADVERTISEMENT

Stillwater Game Thread

Is OSUs OL that bad or do we just have some guys who can play up front? Granted OSUs QB is holding the ball too long and we seem to be taking away the good passing lanes when we drop 8, but still, we’re actually getting to the QB. And the refs and the PI calls are just ridiculous. These are NFL level calls. It’s garbage, none of these OSU WRs is in the NFL yet
We have NFL level talent in the secondary and LB group and it is showing. OSUs OL is not good right now and their QB looks like he is scared to make difficult throws when there is not clear separation between his receivers and our DB‘s. Unfortunately we have a long and disappointing history with the referees in Stillwater who are absolutely killing any momentum we have. If we don’t extend the lead, the referees will help the home team get back in it!

Hopefully Rick Dickson is watching this game. At the least we must separate the OC & Head coaching positions. We have more embarrassing game management blunders than any team I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Just let me hit it big in the stock market or win the lottery and i'll pay to remove monty and hire a HC and OC myself. Where are our boosters. make that ish happen now!

Reactions: HuffyCane
This, defense gets to sub thing really shoots you in the foot. If I was a defensive player coming off the field, I would just run off really slowly because it chews the offense's clock.

Love it. love the press coverage. so much better than our usual 10 yard cushions. GET OFF THE FIELD MONTY AND LET A REAL COACH CALL PLAYS SO WE CAN WIN THIS GAME!

Same story. D good O being Monty’d.

how many third down passes do we run where no receiver is beyond the first down marker? Answer: all of them

Sweet! Defense won't have any of these bad calls and coaching errors causing us to lose if they have anything to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT