ADVERTISEMENT

Stillwater Game Thread

Whow, The offensive calls will make you cry. 3rd and one up the gut. Someone needs to tell Monte he's the head coach. Someone else will call the plays or he can choose to leave.

Off topic, but Tulane beating Navy 24-0 at halftime. Wow they have gone to breathtakingly bad.

Is OSUs OL that bad or do we just have some guys who can play up front? Granted OSUs QB is holding the ball too long and we seem to be taking away the good passing lanes when we drop 8, but still, we’re actually getting to the QB. And the refs and the PI calls are just ridiculous. These are NFL level calls. It’s garbage, none of these OSU WRs is in the NFL yet

I rarely make predictions but I feel pretty strongly that if we can extend to 14-3 we will win.

What the hell Phil?!?!? Why run a sub on with under 10 seconds on the play clock knowing the refs will hold the snap until OSUs players are off the field and they’re not moving fast. So freaking stupid

I just cannot believe the horrible play and clock management by Monty. Wth

FIRE MONTY NOW!!!!! How the hell do you get a delay of game penalty after calling a ****ing time out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT