ADVERTISEMENT

Stillwater Game Thread

They need to fix this whistle thing.
The whistle thing is nonsensical.

The players are being tested on a regular basis. They are out there tackling and being in close contact without masks.

Test the referees on game day. If they are negative, hand them a regular whistle and allow them to blow the damn thing.

The whistle thing is nonsensical.

The players are being tested on a regular basis. They are out there tackling and being in close contact without masks.

Test the referees on game day. If they are negative, hand them a regular whistle and allow them to blow the damn thing.
I agree these officials are not that close to the players when they blow the whistle. It’s absurd.

It will be interesting to see if they’ve figured out we’ve got our MLB3 on the field and if they test him.

Looks like we might have a pretty good defense this year
Yep and there is some quality depth as well. I haven’t seen Wick out there yet but we seem to be generating a ton of pressure. Goodlow was like 4th strong last year and is really giving the RT a ton of problems when he is in there. The threat of Collins coming has their RBs with happy feet. I’d expect some quick HB passes from OSU to try and get their RBs into some space.

on offense we need to pick up the pace. I think ourOL is doing a really good job today. Smith seems to have time to throw without having to have the happy feet. Our RBs seem to be finding the space to get 3-4-5 yds on 1st down. We can’t telegraph what plays are coming-on 3rd and 1 Which we always seem to do. Good first half. Now to try and win the game instead of running the clock out which is what we tried to do last year.

I love our defensive confidence. But they might bring Sanders back in the 2nd half if his injury is more pain than long term risk.

I think ourOL is doing a really good job today. Smith seems to have time to throw without having to have the happy feet. Our RBs seem to be finding the space to get 3-4-5 yds on 1st down. We can’t telegraph what plays are coming-on 3rd and 1 Which we always seem to do. Good first half. Now to try and win the game instead of running the clock out which is what we tried to do last year.

I mean, we were holding them even with Sanders playing. Yeah hes a bigger threat then their backup, but its not like he was carving the defense up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT