ADVERTISEMENT

Still Putting 2015 Offers Out

astonmartin708

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2012
We just offered JUCO F DeShawn Freeman out of Hutchison CC. He's only 6-6/7 so I'm not sure why we'd need him... It seems like we have that height range pretty sewn up next year with Dew & Smith. I want a big. A BIG big. 6-10+

Originally posted by astonmartin708:
We just offered JUCO F DeShawn Freeman out of Hutchison CC. He's only 6-6/7 so I'm not sure why we'd need him... It seems like we have that height range pretty sewn up next year with Dew & Smith. I want a big. A BIG big. 6-10+
Some 6'7"'s jump and rebound better than 6'10" Have to go see him play.

Originally posted by I.I.:
Originally posted by astonmartin708:
Some 6'7"'s jump and rebound better than 6'10" Have to go see him play.
Kevin Johnson is a prime example.

TX

Looks like Freeman shoots 56% on FG & grabs nearly 10 RBs per game: I think we can use someone like that.
wink.r191677.gif

GO TU!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Oregon alum:
Looks like Freeman shoots 56% on FG & grabs nearly 10 RBs per game: I think we can use someone like that.
wink.r191677.gif

GO TU!!!!!!!!!!!
Schools like Ariz St, Rutgers, Tennessee, & "gulp" ECU have offered too!

We also lost to a crosstown rival early in the year that has turned out to have a poor season.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by el duran:

Originally posted by jesterondirt:

Originally posted by lawpoke87:
Chris Boucher is a juco guy TU could really use IMO.
And his brother Bobby is an amazing linebacker
Foosball is the devil.
I played little league and CYO basketball with a kid named Bobby Boucher...seriously. He was a terrible athlete though and his mom was a little crazy catholic woman and everything bad was caused by "da debbil"

Sorry...this is too real and funny not to share on this thread now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT