ADVERTISEMENT

Starting Quaterbacks options for 2023

Don't sleep on Roman Fuller as a starting QB. His arm impressed me in the last spring game. But a drop back passer, didn't see the running ability or elusiveness that BB has. Braxton's xfer makes me sick.

Reactions: TulsaFanFromStigler
Don't sleep on Roman Fuller as a starting QB. His arm impressed me in the last spring game. But a drop back passer, didn't see the running ability or elusiveness that BB has. Braxton's xfer makes me sick.
And Could He Be The Next Justin Herbert Look Like and Play Like Him

Unfortunately, most offenses depend on a mobile QB these days. The time of the pocket passer is going away.

Who cares who enters the portal. The new coach will have plenty of time to use the portal to his advantage. The drama and whoa is me crap needs to stop. It's embarrassing.

Who cares who enters the portal. The new coach will have plenty of time to use the portal to his advantage. The drama and whoa is me crap needs to stop. It's embarrassing.
Players come to Tulsa because of relationships with coaches not some beacon of light
shining at 11th and Harvard . TU needs to make a decision pronto to possibly retain
these portal transfers , we would all like to keep Braxton on the roster .

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Players come to Tulsa because of relationships with coaches not some beacon of light
shining at 11th and Harvard . TU needs to make a decision pronto to possibly retain
these portal transfers , we would all like to keep Braxton on the roster .
That doesn't even relate to what I'm saying. I'm saying the whining needs to stop because whoever the coach is will work the portal to his advantage. If Braxton stays he does, and if he leaves we will be fine.

my guess is one of the portal qb's will end up staying and or the new coach will bring in his own with him. Portal is not a commitment to transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT