ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody asked this question in The Alley…

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Thought I'd post my answer here for those of you who have a slight tech handicap.

Someone asked how to get the basketball schedule into their phone calendar. I sort of translated it to apple, but since I no longer own an apple pc or iphone, the translation doesn't go into much detail. This can be used for any sport, not just basketball.

Two methods are, shown. One of them should work for you, and/or get you in the right ballpark.

Route 1:

Go to your pc and pull up google or apple log in. (log in if you aren't already.) If it is a windows pc, pull up Calendar.

On the left hand column it will list

My Calendars
Other Calendars +

Click the above plus symbol /\

Select Browse Calendars of Interest

Scroll down and select the Sport you are interested in:
NCAA Men's Basketball - NCAAB

Scroll way down to:
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
(Repeat procedure for any sport you want.)

Route 2:

Go to this link . (schedule on Tulsa Official Athletic site)

Click on: +Add To Calendar (on pc) or
+ (on phone)

Click on actual calendar you want to add it to. See examples below. (On pc thats you all do.) On phone you have to the click on Subscribe

(Examples)

Google

Apple

Other calendar app that you use.

Last edited:
I had no idea you could do this. I've been manually adding games to my Google calendar for years.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
TU sports calendar on the iPhone quit updating. I suspect the web site redesign broke it.

the link posted above to the Tulsa athletic site produces an air ball. https://tulsahurricane.com/404

persistence pays off. I went directly to the TU events page rather than the athletic web site. you can export the calendar to whatever subscription from the menu at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Thought I'd post my answer here for those of you who have a slight tech handicap.

Someone asked how to get the basketball schedule into their phone calendar. I sort of translated it to apple, but since I no longer own an apple pc or iphone, the translation doesn't go into much detail. This can be used for any sport, not just basketball.

Two methods are, shown. One of them should work for you, and/or get you in the right ballpark.

Route 1:

Go to your pc and pull up google or apple log in. (log in if you aren't already.) If it is a windows pc, pull up Calendar.

On the left hand column it will list

My Calendars
Other Calendars +

Click the above plus symbol /\

Select Browse Calendars of Interest

Scroll down and select the Sport you are interested in:
NCAA Men's Basketball - NCAAB

Scroll way down to:
Tulsa Golden Hurricane
(Repeat procedure for any sport you want.)

Route 2:

Go to this link . (schedule on Tulsa Official Athletic site)

Click on: +Add To Calendar (on pc) or
+ (on phone)

Click on actual calendar you want to add it to. See examples below. (On pc thats you all do.) On phone you have to the click on Subscribe

(Examples)

Google

Apple

Other calendar app that you use.
Shocker @watu05.(6,7,8) Didn't know you looked at the sports boards. 😜

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT