ADVERTISEMENT

Softball Regional

ImaCanefan

I.T.S. Position Coach
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2003
Well we play Arkansas first round in Norman with OU playing North Dakota St

If this team can get early runs and good pitching they have a chance. Must be more aggressive with the bats, hitting the ball where it is pitched. Taking hard cuts early in the count. Arkansas is a winnable game and a rubber match. OU is OU and reloaded again and will take a Cinderella game to win one, but to win two?

Reactions: drboobay
To have any real chance of advancing to the super regionals we'll have to come out of the gates really hot and beat Arkansas and Oklahoma in the first two games. Coming out of an OU loss and beating Arkansas/OU/OU three in a row is darn near impossible.

Ok, first off I admit I know absolutely nothing about college softball. I have been following these threads, because the TU women have been looking so strong this year.

But I saw something that caught my eye. Is it not at all controversial that all 13 SEC teams are in the NCAA tournament?

Looking at the Top 25 voting it is apparent that those that vote do not think many schools outside the SEC and PAC-12 play very good softball.

To a certain degree it is true until someone proves it wrong. They are good, but I’m not sure they’re really THAT much better.

When watching today keep in mind Arkansas finished 2nd to last in the SEC. If nothing else good happens this weekend, hopefully Tulsa can be a part of exposing the bias and sitting an SEC team down early with a statement type win.

Last edited:
Minny was #11 in the RPI bought received the #17 seed. I wouldn't be pleased if I were a lady gopher.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Looking at the Top 25 voting it is apparent that those that vote do not think many schools outside the SEC and PAC-12 play very good softball.

To a certain degree it is true until someone proves it wrong. They are good, but I’m not sure they’re really THAT much better.

When watching today keep in mind Arkansas finished 2nd to last in the SEC. If nothing else good happens this weekend, hopefully Tulsa can be a part of exposing the bias and sitting an SEC team down early with a statement type win.
They did however they took 2 from Tenn, beat Texas Am and others

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT