ADVERTISEMENT

So if Ohio State wins..

So if Zaven Collins was to wrestle a grizzly bear for supremacy over the Hinterlands, who would win?

So if Zaven Collins was to wrestle a grizzly bear for supremacy over the Hinterlands, who would win?
It would be a tough start, but then Zaven would intercept the Bears food and starve it to death... declaring Zaven the victor

College football playoffs is slightly less entertaining than the NBA playoffs and college co-ed REC soccer.

College football playoffs is slightly less entertaining than the NBA playoffs and college co-ed REC soccer.
I fell asleep before the 2nd half started...
Devonta Smith is a freaking stud. And he's tiny and slight. I can't even think of a comp even at the NFL level because I don't think I've ever seen such a skinny kid with freakishly strong hands.

I do think it was completely reckless of Saban to run Waddle out there though. Dude had a serious hitch in his giddy-up.

Ohio State looked OK early. Bama was just that much better than everyone this year. And Bama has some serious NFL talent all over the field.

So I guess the good news is they will be breaking in a new QB next year when we play them; hopefully we will too.

Who else will be gone for them?

No really good second team this year.

Alabama was way above the best this year.

You could pencil in a lot of teams that would have shown just as well as Ohio State if not better.

Florida, Texas A&M, Georgia, Cincy, Oklahoma, Clemson, Iowa St and ND.

Hats off to Sabin, hell of a coach.

But I don't have to like him. Lol

GO TU!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT