ADVERTISEMENT

Sirius XM Radio Broadcast

Babe the Blue Ox

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Oct 3, 2001
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to listen to last night’s game while on the road. I was able to find Bruce and Rick on PxP channel 383.

The audio seemed to be on about a 10 minute delay, so I had to cover the screen to eliminate being spoiled on the score.

Now I’ve attended, watched or listened to hundreds of Tulsa football games over the years. Many were disappointing, frustrating, discouraging, etc.

But this one was the worst ever. It was embarrassing.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to listen to last night’s game while on the road. I was able to find Bruce and Rick on PxP channel 383.

The audio seemed to be on about a 10 minute delay, so I had to cover the screen to eliminate being spoiled on the score.

Now I’ve attended, watched or listened to hundreds of Tulsa football games over the years. Many were disappointing, frustrating, discouraging, etc.

But this one was the worst ever. It was embarrassing.
The team did not embarrass the University. The players, some persisting childish outbursts aside, represented the school well. The head coach embarrassed himself and I think as time goes on, we will come to understand the full gravity of that, long after he’s gone.

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT