ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Night

Tulsafanzz

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Apr 22, 2006
It's Senior night tonight for 12 TU football players. That's the main reason we'll be there tonight. Win or lose, these guys have given their best for the past 4 or 5 seasons. For their benefit, I hope we have a decent turnout tonight.

I also hope this is Coach B's "Senior Night". I believe he has been given a fair chance to show what he can do to win with his players. Upham & Gragg now need to do their job & bring in a new head football coach. If they do, we may be playing meaningful games next November.

Regardless, tonight is for the senior players.

Tulsa is playing tonight?

I am watching Earth to Echo with kids.

Horrible movie BTW... but it's more entertaining than Tulsa's recreational football program.

Ecu attempts a punt from their end zone. Blocked and a TU touchdown.

TU 14
ECU 7

SMH. Chris, someone from Rivals needs to make a simpler, easier to use mobile app? Reg site on a phone and you end up submitting posts 2-3 times.

This post was edited on 11/28 8:11 PM by TU_BLA

Not the largest, but maybe the loudest crowd of the season. This is fun.... so far!

Returning to the play calling that got us here...

TU_BLA there is a mobile site. Go to wireless.rivals.com and then navigate to the TU page from there. I'd recommend bookmarking that because it isn't an easy to remember URL.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by old.guy:
Has Brewer played previously this season?
Yes, he's played some. He showed some real strength on that 4th down run. Looks good for a true freshman.

Per commentators Langer is out today due to injury. I haven't heard why, not sure if they said it not.

Well we were in it for three quarters.

Moral Victories.

At least the nightmare is almost over.

Poor Old Bill.

Its almost over.

Sad way to end the season but typical.

We play great three quarters and then completely collapse in the fourth.

Well, if Stead was waiting for this game to make his decision, it should be an easy one. Good effort for 3 qtrs., but again, not good enough.

2-10 says it all.

No adjustments after half. Let's just keep running that middle at for no gain OVER AMD OVER! Hence all fans will continue to call for BBs head, the same we have since week 3. Anyone have a direct line to Don Tomkalski to know if he has drafted the press release yet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT