ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Holder Survey

Babe the Blue Ox

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Oct 3, 2001
Has anyone received and completed the survey yet?

I just want to go to the games and not sit near anyone I don’t know. Anything else they want to do is fine.

If they need a project, they could find someone to fix the leaky John in the men’s room under the apartments. The floor has been wet since it opened.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I wished them well in the comments section. I have serious doubts they play this year. I was also befuddled on how many games I would go to. As many as possible if it’s safe. Barring some sort of miracle, this won’t be safe.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
I bought two tickets to a mid October, KC Chiefs game.

Due to unknown seating capacity, yesterday the Chiefs credited their 2020 season ticket holder payments to 2021. I think you can ask for a refund if you prefer.

For those those of us, who had bought individual game tickets, they refunded our money back via credit card used for payment.

Individual game tickets will be made available to season ticket holders first, once they know seating capacity for 2020. Any remaining tickets will be made available to the general public if available.

I haven't paid for my TU season tickets yet.

Bought my tix..
Paid my GHC..
Answered the survey..

If we play.. im there.. in my usual seats..

I dont think we play..

If we dont.. i dont think TU football returns in '21 or beyond... too many internal and financial headwinds..

Last edited:
Reactions: HuffyCane
The local high school sent out their ticket renewal plan today. Existing season ticket holders will be accommodated first, masks required, social distancing will be in place in the stands, etc. Don’t expect to be in your regular section and you may be placed in an area without chairbacks. A very limited number of tickets will be sold on game day.

I wonder if Tulsa will implement something similar.

I just can’t imagine any of this lasting more than a week or 2 before everything gets shut down,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT