ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday game thread

This aint gonna be a tourney season so I'm not worried about what we'll have to do to make up for this. I'm just tired of these embarrassing losses. Not losing to Arkansas state at home isn't asking too much

Reactions: ctt8410
This aint gonna be a tourney season so I'm not worried about what we'll have to do to make up for this. I'm just tired of these embarrassing losses. Not losing to Arkansas state at home isn't asking too much
This is a very sad attitude to have. Why are we giving Frank a pass these days on not even competing to be a tourney team. We've fallen so far from the late 90's / early 2000's. Sad.

This is a very sad attitude to have. Why are we giving Frank a pass these days on not even competing to be a tourney team. We've fallen so far from the late 90's / early 2000's. Sad.

Who's giving him a pass? Certainly not the guy you're talking to

This combined with the UTA loss is pretty terrible..... like we're going to have to win quite a few games we shouldn't in conference play to make up for those two losses. (Unless UTA makes the NCAA tournament out of the Sunbelt)

So far we've eaten two losses with one of the easiest non-conference schedules of anyone in the country. SMU is in the same boat... but they're undefeated.
SMU down 20 to GTown early

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT