ADVERTISEMENT

Satan has been spotted

In a year where outsiders are winning, Cruz probably wishes that this had came earlier in the campaign.

Cruz might even edge out Hillary in the most unlike-able category.

Cruz might even edge out Hillary in the most unlike-able category.

Not even close. Cruz's Princeton freshman roommate said he would prefer to vote for a random name out of the phonebook. Cruz has accomplished more on his own in a few short years than what decades and millions of dollars of Republican vilification have done to HRC.

Let's summarize: One guy from 25 years ago couldn't stand Cruz, another from the same period was okay with him, if he doesn't win Indiana he isn't going to be the nominee anyway and we get Trump v. Clinton. Both of those have high unfavorable ratings. This is the worst choice in decades.

So it goes.

I find it funny that the libs spend more time debating and bashing the republican field on this board than they do endorsing their own champions.

How I feel about this election cycle:

giphy.gif

Let's summarize: One guy from 25 years ago couldn't stand Cruz, another from the same period was okay with him, if he doesn't win Indiana he isn't going to be the nominee anyway and we get Trump v. Clinton. Both of those have high unfavorable ratings. This is the worst choice in decades.

So it goes.
Let's summarize: The former Speaker of the House in the same party called him "Satan...." Then there is the rest of Congress.....

Didn't someone recently post about how important it was for the President to be able to compromise with the other party? How about within one's party?

Last edited:
WATU, I'm not defending Cruz. I'm talking about what a lousy situation we are in. Let's summarize again. Cruz appears to be a jerk, but he isn't going to be President. The two most likely are in reverse order Trump who is so full of himself that he is painful to watch and is facing a civil suit over Trump "University" and Hillary who is being investigated by the FBI to see if she should be charged with violating National Security laws.

Cruz goes back to being one of a hundred Senators. One of the other two will likely be president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT