ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for Saturday

Babe the Blue Ox

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Oct 3, 2001
Anyone going? I’ll be there to see the band halftime show.

Waiting for the inevitable price drop on Stubhub or Ticketmaster.

Anybody but me and Rising going? I saw prices as low as $29 last night on Ticketmaster but those got snatched up pretty quick.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I’m done with Montgomery. I’ll just tune into the first quarter on tv and then turn it off after we’re down 21-0

Anybody but me and Rising going? I saw prices as low as $29 last night on Ticketmaster but those got snatched up pretty quick.
I’d love to go but unfortunately it is a 13 hour round trip for me and I have young kids in lots of activities.

Why I’m sharing that I’m not going, I have no idea.

A HS buddy, who is an OSU grad(& AF pilot during Vietnam) called me to go. I said yes & he calls me back to tell me that yes, he got two, for only $80. each. Say what?? I'm thinking of sending him an $80. check, taking my financial lump, and staying home to watch on TV. (although I'll prolly be there anyway -the damn seats better be on the 40 or 50).

Motivated? He should be embarrassed......if he hadn't done something pretty dumb he would probably be starting for other side
Are you talking about Montgomery? That’s our coach , typically coaches don’t start for most teams ...

That’s what I thought after reading it, what he did was pretty dumb though, and potentially dangerous
I’ve been out of the loop the past year. What did Bryce do? I tried googling but all I can find out is that he and another OL from OSU were told to leave for violation of team rules.

I’ve been out of the loop the past year. What did Bryce do? I tried googling but all I can find out is that he and another OL from OSU were told to leave for violation of team rules.
Seems like I heard something about him going out to a party during the covid outbreak. But my memory might be a little half assed.

Bryce was immature during his time in Stillwater. Breaking Covid protocols was the final straw. He’s a local boy and seems to have grown up in the last year. Rooting for him.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I don’t want to go into specifics, but he did a little more than just go out and party

Reactions: Rapostman
No way I’m setting foot in Stillwater
This will be my first miss since I was a kiddo in the 1960s

and I’m cancelling my World subscription due to the Emig article excited about the Little 8 destroying the AAC without any mention about the impact on TU

The last time i was in Stoolwater was 1978 when the TU bowling team bowled there. I don’t think I’m missing anything special.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Everyone knows we would all be over in Stillwater today if we had the confidence that the coaching staff would be competent. But as we all know we don't and its a shame.

Tulsa has the talent to win this game and did last year as well.

GO TU!!!!

Everyone knows we would all be over in Stillwater today if we had the confidence that the coaching staff would be competent. But as we all know we don't and its a shame.

Tulsa has the talent to win this game and did last year as well.

GO TU!!!!
Even if i had confidence in the staff, i wouldnt be there.

The "gameday experience" just doesnt appeal to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT