ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Allen

Weatherdemon

Sep 11, 2001
Tulsa, OK
Logged on to Monte's presser then started talking to some OL coach where he was at while Monte and the reporters just waited for him to mute himself, which he wouldn't.

Random change of topic question: Who was the OSU doofus who, years ago, came on the TU as the self-promoting expert? Seems like he had camps or something. For the life of me, I can't remember what his schtick was. On local radio a lot.

Man I hate losing brain cells.

We need to hire a priest, shaman, some monks and Benny Hinn to exorcise all the weird and bad mojo in this program. I mean really, we are in this rut and can’t get out and strange/incompetent stuff like this presser seems to happen to just our program. I, for one, am not above calling on the Almighty for help and asking as many denominations and faiths as necessary to extol our good works and cast out whatever demons that are keeping us at 4 wins.

We need to hire a priest, shaman, some monks and Benny Hinn to exorcise all the weird and bad mojo in this program. I mean really, we are in this rut and can’t get out and strange/incompetent stuff like this presser seems to happen to just our program. I, for one, am not above calling on the Almighty for help and asking as many denominations and faiths as necessary to extol our good works and cast out whatever demons coaches that are keeping us at 4 wins.
FIFY

• Love
Reactions: HuffyCane
We need to hire a priest, shaman, some monks and Benny Hinn to exorcise all the weird and bad mojo in this program. I mean really, we are in this rut and can’t get out and strange/incompetent stuff like this presser seems to happen to just our program. I, for one, am not above calling on the Almighty for help and asking as many denominations and faiths as necessary to extol our good works and cast out whatever demons that are keeping us at 4 wins.

Are you still talking about Swaim?!

Reactions: HuffyCane
WTH happened to that guy?
I haven’t heard anything about him since my son played in one of his tournaments 5 or 6 years ago.

Still doing tourneys. I haven't coached competitive in a while, buy he use to get some pretty solid teams in. He was nothing special lots of those types around. Good exposure for kids and experience in the basketball world. Generally ran them pretty well back then, OSU homer, never had any more trouble or issues with him then I did the four or five other people who ran the "local circuts". They are all a little used cars salesmen like to keep the gig going 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT