ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Promo for New Subscribers -- Save $ on 1st year, get free gear

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
From Rivals -- Click here for full promo page (select Tulsa as team site)

Get big savings on your subscription, and grab some free college gear for you or a friend!

Pick which offer is best for you!

Option #1 - Promo Code: Holiday5050

THE DEAL
: Save 50% your first year, and get $49.50 coupon code to the Rivals Fan Shop.

Visit the subscription page, make sure your pick your favorite team, and enter the promo code Holiday5050 to begin your new subscription!

(Already registered as a user? Sign in and start here - and enter the promo code Holiday5050 )

**Rivals Fan Shop coupons can not be used on multiple transactions, and will expire on 08/31/2020.**

Option #2 - Promo Code: 75adidas

THE DEAL
: Pay just $75.00 for the first year of your annual subscription to Rivals.com, and get a $75.00 eCard to use on adidas gear, either online or in any adidas store.

Visit the subscription page, make sure your pick your favorite team, and enter the promo code 75adidas to begin your new subscription!

(Already registered as a user? Sign in and start here - and enter the promo code 75adidas )

Important terms for both offers:

1. Please have a valid and updated email address in your Rivals user profile. We will be emailing you the Rivals Fan Shop coupon code or adidas eCard.

2. Please allow up to ten days for delivery of the code/eCard after your sign up.

3. The offer is for new annual subscriptions only.

4. Offer is valid while supplies last, and won’t extend beyond Saturday, November 30th, 2019.

5. Offers can not be combined.

6. Please “apply code” on the subscription page and review the additional terms of the offer in the section "complete your purchase."

7. The discount on the subscription price applies to the first year of the annual subscription only.

Hey, I didn't get a notification acknowledging the paid for annual subscription as a receipt, much less a code for the rivals store gift certificate?
If you upgraded from monthly to annual, you should've received an email confirmation. However, that's out of my jurisdiction and would have to be looked into by Rivals customer service. As for the rivals store gift certificate, if you are talking about the promo above, it was for new subscribers only...didn't apply to upgrades from current subscribers...

Important terms for both offers:

1. Please have a valid and updated email address in your Rivals user profile. We will be emailing you the Rivals Fan Shop coupon code or adidas eCard.

2. Please allow up to ten days for delivery of the code/eCard after your sign up.

3. The offer is for new annual subscriptions only.

If you upgraded from monthly to annual, you should've received an email confirmation. However, that's out of my jurisdiction and would have to be looked into by Rivals customer service. As for the rivals store gift certificate, if you are talking about the promo above, it was for new subscribers only...didn't apply to upgrades from current subscribers...
Yeah, I never got a receipt/confimation, I'll deal with Yahoo/Rivals on that, but thanks for clueing me in on the discount being for new memberships, I didn't read that very carefully.

Yeah, I never got a receipt/confimation, I'll deal with Yahoo/Rivals on that, but thanks for clueing me in on the discount being for new memberships, I didn't read that very carefully.
No worries...they have ran promos on upgrades in the past, but it just wasn't included this time. Sorry about that...but you'll still save some money being on annual rather than monthly.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT