ADVERTISEMENT

recruiting

crow4435

I.T.S. Freshman
Sep 25, 2002
its always been my belief that if 3 lineman are recruited evey year the offensive line would be healthy. what i don't get is why TU can't recruit more than one or 2 DT a year. i was always told you must have above average lines to be successful or you would lose. lol, i grew up in a time of the 5-3 so i probably don't understand. i see the team has plenty of linemen but many of them don't seem to have been recruited or am i wrong? i have been known to be wrong alot......

its always been my belief that if 3 lineman are recruited evey year the offensive line would be healthy. what i don't get is why TU can't recruit more than one or 2 DT a year. i was always told you must have above average lines to be successful or you would lose. lol, i grew up in a time of the 5-3 so i probably don't understand. i see the team has plenty of linemen but many of them don't seem to have been recruited or am i wrong? i have been known to be wrong alot......
Well I consider that we use one DT, not two. Also I consider that we have four on the roster, and that we usually have five or six. I'd say we are one or two short this year, and that's an unusual year. That shouldn't have happened but he just didn't bring in at least one more. I believe this is the only year we've been down to four DT. So the general recruiting practices, works for most years, just not as well this year. They put the extra missing DT spot into recruiting a ton of safeties.

Reactions: crow4435
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT