ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update: TU commit Tahj Brooks gets several new offers

Committed does not mean “fully” committed. *Sigh*

The wasted time and money on prospects like this one would drive me crazy. Hopefully he has enough character to move on this summer so we can start the process all over again with someone who hasn’t been ID’d yet.

Coach Hill: put the coffee pot down :)

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Committed does not mean “fully” committed. *Sigh*

The wasted time and money on prospects like this one would drive me crazy. Hopefully he has enough character to move on this summer so we can start the process all over again with someone who hasn’t been ID’d yet.

Coach Hill: put the coffee pot down :)
Yeah, he’s about as committed as Stromberg was.

Yeah, he’s about as committed as Stromberg was.
I think he's a little more committed than that...Ricky jumped the second a P5 offer came. Brooks says he's still currently committed despite P5 offers...for what that's worth.

In talking to Brooks, I feel he legitimately likes Tulsa and its coaches a lot. I saw another interview where he said Tulsa, Texas Tech and Colorado are sticking out to him the most right now. With kids like this, Tulsa has to start very early and develop a strong bond, then hope it holds. They've done that here...only time will tell how it ends up.

I think he's a little more committed than that...Ricky jumped the second a P5 offer came. Brooks says he's still currently committed despite P5 offers...for what that's worth.

In talking to Brooks, I feel he legitimately likes Tulsa and its coaches a lot. I saw another interview where he said Tulsa, Texas Tech and Colorado are sticking out to him the most right now. With kids like this, Tulsa has to start very early and develop a strong bond, then hope it holds. They've done that here...only time will tell how it ends up.
Let's not take Tahj for granted. Tulsa is primarily a running team out of a spread formation. Our offense let a RB run.... Very few school are committed to the run like Tulsa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT