ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: TU softball and rowing

This isn't softball or rowing, like the title of my post said, but here's a cross country commit...

Considering TU's men's and women's cross country teams both just won the AAC Conference Championships, she can probably run. The men have become a perennial top 10 team in collegiate x-country. The women are slowly working their way into the perennial top 25 conversation. I believe both made the NCAA Championships last season and the men finished in 5 place overall and the women finished in 25th.

TU's men currently sit #1 in the USTF midwest rankings (OSU is #2). Nationally the men are ranked #4
The women are currently #6 in the midwest and just outside the top 30 nationally.

This is the closest thing to a national powerhouse program for TU right now.

I hear there has been (or will be shortly) a gift that should see the cross country team expand and be able to go and compete in places we haven’t been able to go before. Should raise our profile significantly. Go TU!

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I hear there has been (or will be shortly) a gift that should see the cross country team expand and be able to go and compete in places we haven’t been able to go before. Should raise our profile significantly. Go TU!
Steve Gulley has done a phenomenal job with the cross country and track teams. We've had 2 national champion runners in his time here and have a chance for one of the men's x-country runners to be in that mix this year.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT