ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notebook: Smith talks about visit; other targets being evaluated

Gold* oughta like Elijah Lufile, he actually goes to Lamar C.C.

But it's in Colorado. :D
I actually interveiwed for a job there once...it's in the middle of freaking cattle feed lots. The Arkansas River flows through Lamar as well and is about the width of Delaware Ave on TU's campus there. It's just over the border from Kansas and the closest "big" city is Garden City, KS. Pueblo, CO is about 35 minutes up the road as well.

I don't recommend ever going there

I actually interveiwed for a job there once...it's in the middle of freaking cattle feed lots. The Arkansas River flows through Lamar as well and is about the width of Delaware Ave on TU's campus there. It's just over the border from Kansas and the closest "big" city is Garden City, KS. Pueblo, CO is about 35 minutes up the road as well.

I don't recommend ever going there

Let’s have a board field trip. LEC and I will bring the beer and sauasages. MartonAstin, do you want to get there early and book a block of rooms for a couple of days? We will Venmo you when we get there.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Let’s have a board field trip. LEC and I will bring the beer and sauasages. MartonAstin, do you want to get there early and book a block of rooms for a couple of days? We will Venmo you when we get there.

Assume Barrister is providing the entertainment for the recruits?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Assume Barrister is providing the entertainment for the recruits?

He can. MartonAstin will need to help on that, too. Is there a Hooters in Lamar, CO? If not, we may have to settle for a Waffle House.

He can. MartonAstin will need to help on that, too. Is there a Hooters in Lamar, CO? If not, we may have to settle for a Waffle House.
There wasn't. Not sure there was an actual Waffle House. Now this was a while ago...but there was still a HoJo's

Lamar College goes all the way to Lamar Colorado for a satellite CC. Must've thought they'd have good skiing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT