Gold Member
Oct 16, 2019
In 2024 make this happen battle of mullets
Southlake Carroll vs Bixby
I think would make a bunch of money and sell tickets out and quick

Game 1 at Cowgirls stadium
Game 2 at Tulsa osu or ou

And good game
So Southlake came to Union a few years back. I think Carroll won 30-20 after 2 late TDs. Carroll had at least 4 players headed to P5 schools on offense including a WR named Lil'Jordan Humphrey. I can't remember the QB and the RB but they were absolute studs too.

Union had them beat until the last 4-5 minutes when they fell apart.

So many times you'll see the Big 5 east schools coordinate a week where they play schools from the same area of the Metroplex and then make a return trip. A couple of years ago they did that with the Mansfield schools. They've also done it with the Bentonville/Rogers HS as well.

So Southlake came to Union a few years back. I think Carroll won 30-20 after 2 late TDs. Carroll had at least 4 players headed to P5 schools on offense including a WR named Lil'Jordan Humphrey. I can't remember the QB and the RB but they were absolute studs too.

Union had them beat until the last 4-5 minutes when they fell apart.

So many times you'll see the Big 5 east schools coordinate a week where they play schools from the same area of the Metroplex and then make a return trip. A couple of years ago they did that with the Mansfield schools. They've also done it with the Bentonville/Rogers HS as well.
Nice Thanks For The Information

Went down to TX twice I believe to play Southlake. Played in Jerry World and lost by 1 or 2 and then went to their place and beat them.

Reactions: TulsaFanFromStigler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT