ADVERTISEMENT

Radicals breeding racism

RIP represalia

I.T.S. Freshman
Silver Member
Jul 1, 2024
Yesterday on cnn some talking head young dem from the cheatle hearing black dude said “anytime you hear dei I want you to think of the N word because that’s what they mean when they (conservatives) say it.”

LOL! IT IS THEIR TERM! IT IS A LEFT WING TERM HE IS NOW SAYING IT IS RACIST!!!

This is what you get in your Democrat dystopia! They’re admitting to it!

Oh, and this…

What is someone doing when they hire someone? Are they not attempting to add value?

What determines one’s can be described as Knowledge, Skills & Abilities. Economically we are talking utility.

By introducing race, as DEI does, what you are doing is assigning value to one’s race, which is the definition of racism, itself.

Yesterday on cnn some talking head young dem from the cheatle hearing black dude said “anytime you hear dei I want you to think of the N word because that’s what they mean when they (conservatives) say it.”

LOL! IT IS THEIR TERM! IT IS A LEFT WING TERM HE IS NOW SAYING IT IS RACIST!!!

This is what you get in your Democrat dystopia! They’re admitting to it!

Oh, and this…

What is someone doing when they hire someone? Are they not attempting to add value?

What determines one’s can be described as Knowledge, Skills & Abilities. Economically we are talking utility.

By introducing race, as DEI does, what you are doing is assigning value to one’s race, which is the definition of racism, itself.
@Chris Harmon.

Fuccn crybaby emotional raised by females or wanna be females OR JUST PLAIN SOFT THE whole lot of yall that vote D!

Did you get TRIGGERED?! Lmao I swear I can’t stand yall it’s funny I was just telling one of yall fellow comrades how I gets down & accurately predict often what happens both before & after faux news feigning outrage is published… you see, some of us, though honest, good people, we still know a wolf when we see one. That’s why we laugh everytime yall cry wolf

We know what happens when things get real & we laugh at that too cause even when yall run figuratively like some women, yall actually look like women right when you start running & it goes from that to little girl in an instant lmao

In all seriousness, this stuff yall get worked up about for one the racists are the ppl yall vote for otherwise please explain to me why when Blinkin attempted diplomacy with the Chinese (most racist country on earth, the other is occupied by squatters) all they had to do was call them racist call USA racist (what a joke China of all ppl)

You see, and please pay attention, it does not matter if someone is racist. It is of no consequence. I have been made attempted to be made of for how I look I’m sure most everyone has it doesn’t fuccn mean anything… what matters is when someone acts causing harm because of immutable characteristics & traits.

This is so damned dangerous & yall don’t have to look far to see just how toxic & evil feigning faux fury is tearing at the fabric of everything that made western civilization the best, number 1. It’s happening all over Europe. It happened to the guys on Argentina’s football time after winning copa America when they were seen in a video celebrating their win, which they should they deserve it, in a manner to make fun of western countries that partake in this performative outrage! (Those countries lost ha)

At the World Cup not even 2 years ago it to rear its evil head, then, too, with an Argentine commenter to a HuffPost article questioning “Why does Argentina soccer team have such a lack of diversity?!”

“Because we’re a country, not a Disney movie.”

What you think you stand for is what makes you the laughing stock of worthy winners countryside & worldwide; what you think you stand for is why Putin is righteous in his defense of ethnic Russians in UKR

Last edited:
Fuccn crybaby emotional raised by females or wanna be females whole lot of yall that vote D!

Did you get TRIGGERED?! Lmao I swear I can’t stand yall it’s funny I was just telling one of yall fellow comrades how I gets down & accurately predict often what happens both before & after faux news feigning outrage is published… you see, some of us, though honest, good people, we still know a wolf when we see one. That’s why we laugh everytime yall cry wolf

We know what happens when things get real & we laugh at that too cause even when yall run figuratively like some women, yall actually look like women right when you start running & it goes from that to little girl in an instant lmao
If there's any Lithium around, take it.

If there's any Lithium around, take it.
Did you ever ask yourself why it was 51 Intel chiefs saying Hunter’s laptop was disinformation?

The why I’m referring to isn’t the obvious to protect Biden answer…. Why was it the people from INTELLIGENCE? Whom were they protecting?

I’ve said I don’t think Hunter should go to prison for his sister in law brothers widow turned girlfriend stealing his firearm, the taxes (his father didn’t pay taxes on most of his income, either,) but there is a fine line he crossed & yall seem to really love to talk about it like you know it is what caused the recession we are in or whatever else you can blame it on, point is at that point he’s going around above behind his father operating outside of his father’s knowledge.

Even talking about plausible deniability I pointless bc whether his father was told the truth by the evil actors from this group doesn’t really matter they should all hang

Why rush to get nato into Ukraine Ukraine serves nato nothing they bring nothing to the table

Yes I said nato into Ukraine before you target me again with lies like lithium, by the way it’s cool I can take it but I have to wonder if you do this to me you must really hate the ppl who have actual mental issues. What am I talking about? This is what the democrats al have in common with the people who vote for them! LOL

WHY GET NATO INTO UKRAINE?! WHAT DOES PUTIN KNOW ABOUT??

We’ll see what happens next week. I think Coupmala is cooked. I think she’s officially no longer getting the ticket. She’s making ads for Trump at her rallies. WAPO & CNN attacked her this is reminiscent of how they did Joe after the debate.

Not a coincidence same day they’re talking about jailing Trump. Are they really stupid enough to try Big Mike? Lmao all Trump has to do is call her big Mike (s)he will fold big Mike Obama will have a meltdown on camera lol I can’t wait!

Finally just because Trump decides to call out “Michelle” in person for & as Big Mike, the entire house will fall. Everyone will finally see their true nature lmao the irony that it’ll be anger over the same thing they claim to celebrate &
Claim they get attacked & killed by trans bashers lmao they will be sitting there getting angry showing hatred for being called what they swore was so stunning & brave n deserved to be protected & celebrated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT