ADVERTISEMENT

Question concerning the digital football tickets this year...

TU Sepp

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Feb 8, 2004
How does one access the tickets when they are also buying tickets for friends and other family members?

I know when I buy tickets to FC Tulsa games and other events that use digital ticketing, you have a capability of sending the tickets via email to other users via email or text. BOK uses something like that as well. I would hope TU would use a similar platform and mechanism.

I emailed the ticket office and said I wanted the paper tix mailed to me and Shawn replied. Said it would be the printed game day tix instead of the cool graphics tix of yesteryear. I haz a sad 😢

I emailed the ticket office and said I wanted the paper tix mailed to me and Shawn replied. Said it would be the printed game day tix instead of the cool graphics tix of yesteryear. I haz a sad 😢
I have the entire sheet of one of my unused 2006 season tickets framed in my office. It’s the one with the photo after the Liberty Bowl win.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
How does one access the tickets when they are also buying tickets for friends and other family members?
Worst comes to worst, download them all and screen shot the barcode. Then text it to your family. Seems to work fine.

saves a ton of money though
How?.. the cost of the ticket is covered by the consumer and you still have to have people at the gate scanning phones or watching turnstiles and metal detectors.. you still sell paper tickets on game day..

letting young fans have a tangible connection is worth a hell of a lot in PR. My son still has all his ticket stubs going back 19 years..

How?.. the cost of the ticket is covered by the consumer and you still have to have people at the gate scanning phones or watching turnstiles and metal detectors.. you still sell paper tickets on game day..

letting young fans have a tangible connection is worth a hell of a lot in PR. My son still has all his ticket stubs going back 19 years..
Every office with more than 100 people has that guy a couple of months from retirement with baseball ticket stubs on his cubicle going back to at least Reggie Jackson.

And he can probably tell you about every game..
You kidding me? He’s got the scoresheets from each game he penciled him himself that he keeps carefully filed in the bottom filing cabinet alongside a broken stapler and a bag of chips from 2013.

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
Every office with more than 100 people has that guy a couple of months from retirement with baseball ticket stubs on his cubicle going back to at least Reggie Jackson.
I still have my 1994 Sweet Sixteen ticket stubs, NCAA Frozen Four from 1991, US Open pass from 2001...

Reactions: noble cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT