ADVERTISEMENT

QT

It SHOULD be TU!

Does anyone have any idea if this is in the works?

Maybe they would take over the concessions with the naming. They would whip that department into shape muy pronto.
Actually I have suggested this in the past. Turn all the concessions in the stadium and DonRey into QT Kitchens. Sounds easy enough but I'm sure TU's contract with Sodexo would need to be amended and renegotiated because Sodexo, despite the piss poor job they do at concessions, does a nice job with other on-campus dining options. Part of their awful performance in concessions is the fact that they act like robots when ordering for the next home games based on previous seasons' sale projections instead of looking at the forecast and seeing it''s going to be 100+ degrees for the home opener and maybe, just maybe, they should order more bottles of water and add some extra coolers/fridges for those games. Nothing I hate more than waiting 30 minutes to get a bottle of water that's piss warm. Sodexo also bails on staff costs for games instead using volunteers who get paid minimum wage towards their fundraising accounts (Drillers does this too but I've never waited 30 min. in a relatively short line at OneOK; actually a lot of stadiums operate this way...so why does it always seem that the volunteers that work at TU games do so without any actual training on how things work in the concessions stands???)

Anyway, QT Kitchens comes in and instantly TU has the best pretzels in the country at their games, along with a plethora of taco choices, QT Roller grill items, etc. Plus, keep the food trucks coming onto the concourse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT