ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for those going to Arkansas game

TUBballJunkie

I.T.S. University President
Mar 16, 2003
Noticed this on the pregame page on the TU site, looks like they have an NFL stadium bag policy. Notify your ladies! That clutch size is tiny.

Bag Policy
Fans will be able to bring the following permissible items into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch purses, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, the size of the palm of your hand, with or without a handle or strap

All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. All bags and purses not meeting the above requirements will not be permitted. Although permitted, childcare items, including diapers, must also be carried in an approved clear bag. Please review the official policy here.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/bag-policy/

Yeah, new trend in maximizing revenue. Lease space to private portable locker companies then implement Absurd security policy with little fanfare. Catch women off guard at the turnstile and force them to rent a locker for $15.00.

And sports media wonders why people aren’t going to games anymore.

Yeah, new trend in maximizing revenue. Lease space to private portable locker companies then implement Absurd security policy with little fanfare. Catch women off guard at the turnstile and force them to rent a locker for $15.00.

And sports media wonders why people aren’t going to games anymore.
And the stupidity associated with diaper bags...If TU had that policy in place we would have missed games for about 8 years.

That's also just consistent with NFL stadium policy. Same at OU.

Apparently the world didn't end with the same restrictions at Texas last weekend either.

Women deal, it's seriously not that much of a problem. Just give them a heads-up.

That's also just consistent with NFL stadium policy. Same at OU.

Apparently the world didn't end with the same restrictions at Texas last weekend either.

Women deal, it's seriously not that much of a problem. Just give them a heads-up.

Sure. But what's the point? So far as I am aware, there hasn't been an actual security issue from a women's purse in a football game in the ~120 years we've had football stadiums. Even if there was, this policy isn't going to keep anyone safe...it's security theater. Unless you mean safe from smuggling in a flask or a piece of candy or two.

Next step: for safety you need to leave your Arkansas hat at the gate and buy a new one in the stadium, for safety.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
It's all bags, most of which have been already restricted a long time. We don't need exceptions for purses. It also simply speeds security WAY up when you're dealing with that many people.

Dear lord, the men complaining about purses.

It's all bags, most of which have been already restricted a long time. We don't need exceptions for purses. It also simply speeds security WAY up when you're dealing with that many people.

I'm not complaining about purses or screening them. My concern is more for the bags of entertainment needed when you bring kids to a game. Unfortunately, their attention span is not like mine and the numerous stoppages of plays for the guy in the red hat mean they turn to something else. TU's bag policy is nothing bigger than a 12x12x8 which is about the size of the small knapsacks they used to hand out at games if they were stuffed full of books, crayons, and a small video game device.

You don’t take away my “man purse” and you can keep your “she shed”.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
That’s still probably overpriced. On our last visit there, I bought 3 tickets for $10 total from a guy on the shuttle bus from the baseball parking lot.

Yeah going to be a lot of people with tickets who don't want to bother going in.....especially after they lose to North Texas this weekend....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT