ADVERTISEMENT

Private Sector Death Panel

watu05

I.T.S. Senior
Mar 19, 2021
Could be worse. Much much worse.

They’re having to wait for emergency room admission? Wow… it reminds me of the USA… only we have to pay a huge bill just to wait the 12 hours for service.

Reactions: watu05
They’re having to wait for emergency room admission? Wow… it reminds me of the USA… only we have to pay a huge bill just to wait the 12 hours for service.
Odd you would pick out that from the article instead of facts like the average wait for an ambulance responding to a heart attack or stroke is over 90 minutes. You do you though. When CNN describes Britain’s health care system as “falling apart” we would be wise to pay attention instead of being dismissive.

Could be worse. Much much worse.

So no problem? Find a bar that’s lower any place else and say it’s ok? Makes all the whining about government death panels look silly because somewhere a medical system has to be worse in some unrelated respect.

So no problem? Find a bar that’s lower any place else and say it’s ok? Makes all the whining about government death panels look silly because somewhere a medical system has to be worse in some unrelated respect.

Isn’t that your whole shtick comrade? We can’t say anything bad about any place else because America is bad in some unrelated respect?

Reactions: noble cane
I hardly would describe Britain’s health care system as the lowest bar around. In fact, it is a model which we’ve discussed here. The point is all health care models have their strengths and weaknesses. When we hopefully go to single payer we should acknowledge those pros and cons and design accordingly.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Bottom line to me is that we cannot afford to subsidize the world's health care any longer with our opaque and expensive system. It has taken me decades of experience and thought to get to this point.

Reactions: lawpoke87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT