ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie View A&M

Talented team but they really need to work on closing out games. It was a problem last year and it appears to be an issue this year as well. Just about blew an 18 point lead today and almost lost a 20 point lead against Duquesne last week.

Watching it now. Any word on the point guard and center? They haven’t played in about two weeks.

I asked one of coaches wouldn’t tell I bet it is probably grades but TU keeps that secret like Bray and Watkins on the football team

Part of the reason for A&M comeback was that the refs simply quit calling fouls on them in the fourth quarter.

Reactions: TU 1978
I asked one of coaches wouldn’t tell I bet it is probably grades but TU keeps that secret like Bray and Watkins on the football team
The reason I doubt grades is the semester isn’t over and they played and started games earlier in the year. Also both were still on the bench during the game.

It’s not grades. Definitely injuries. PG has to be some sort of leg injury. Big girl must have gotten hurt in practice or something. Neither seem long term. Both helped out there with warm ups.

Reactions: TU1NNJ and TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT