ADVERTISEMENT

Powerful uc davis beat San Diego 53 to 7

libertychamp

I.T.S. Position Coach
Sep 23, 2007
Question of the day how can the smallest fbs school in d1 lose to an fcs team by 2 and lose to a powerful p5 big 12 undefeated team by 5 points?

Question of the day how can the smallest fbs school in d1 lose to an fcs team by 2 and lose to a powerful p5 big 12 undefeated team by 5 points?
Massey football ratings after yesterday’s game has Tulsa going 6 and 6 with wins over Arkansas state Houston Memphis USF Navy and Temple that’s the same number of wins as last year. 4 additional losses to Osu Tulane Cincy and Smu so we are bowl bound for Montys last season and somebody will steal him away.

Massey football ratings after yesterday’s game has Tulsa going 6 and 6 with wins over Arkansas state Houston Memphis USF Navy and Temple that’s the same number of wins as last year. 4 additional losses to Osu Tulane Cincy and Smu so we are bowl bound for Montys last season and somebody will steal him away.
OSU isn’t very good either, but the FBS schools better stop thinking they are that much better than the FCS schools. Plenty of them would be good FBS teams

I still would like to see these schools rosters and how many were Rivals recruits which transferred to the FCS schools. I still am not sure how the new transfer rule change will affect the large and small schools.

Why are we not scheduling Rice, UTEP, Kansas, NM st,, Akron, UNLV, etc.... instead of the best FCS ?

We need a home game and only FCS will come ?

Why are we not scheduling Rice, UTEP, Kansas, NM st,, Akron, UNLV, etc.... instead of the best FCS ?

We need a home game and only FCS will come ?
Because only an FCS team will come here with no return game requirement.

All of the schools mentioned above would require a home & home series with us.

Every time we schedule a 2 for 1 series (OU, Ark, etc) or a 1 and done (Ohio State, Ole Miss, etc) we then have to schedule an FCS game to balance the schedule.

That’s just the way it works.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT