ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game Interviews

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
After the TU win over SMU I was able to find the YouTube of Chad Morris comments from the post game press conference. It was from the Case Athletic Center. I have not been able to find any of Coach Monty's post game press comments, just looked again for last nights game. Has anyone found them anywhere? If not does anyone know why TU does not make these available?

After the TU win over SMU I was able to find the YouTube of Chad Morris comments from the post game press conference. It was from the Case Athletic Center. I have not been able to find any of Coach Monty's post game press comments, just looked again for last nights game. Has anyone found them anywhere? If not does anyone know why TU does not make these available?
All home game press conferences are available on the website in the video section.

Transcripts are available on as clickable links on the football game stories on TU's post-game stories on their website.

All home game press conferences are available on the website in the video section.

Transcripts are available on as clickable links on the football game stories on TU's post-game stories on their website.
Thanks. I see the Tulane post game. Guess they haven't posted the UM game post game press conference yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT