ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Houston…

Players getting in fights on the sidelines, head coach saying he’s not responsible for the results on the field, biggest donor in financial trouble…

they somehow still got a Big12 invite though.

Players getting in fights on the sidelines, head coach saying he’s not responsible for the results on the field, biggest donor in financial trouble…

they somehow still got a Big12 invite though.
TV viewing audience...

oh what will Tilman Furtitties do now? File for bankruptcy?

Oh I know - money is all that matters in these situations.
Eh...no one is watching Houston. Their game vs Kansas had 225k viewers...most of them from the Kansas City/Topek/Lawrence market. Their game vs Texas Tech had about 600k. My guess is various Tech fans throughout Texas. Tulsa routinely has a higher share of viewers watching college football on any given Saturday than Houston.

All I can say is, they peaked at the perfect time during a period of conference reshuffling. Which is why we have to win, and win now. The reshuffling is not done.

And yeah….they really suck. Bahahaha

Houston just lost at home to Tulane in OT.

tulane led almost the entire game.

Holgerson acting like a complete fool on the sidelines towards the end of the game.

their stadium was mostly empty too.

Houston might not be as good as last year which is proving to be obvious, but Tulane is nothing to shake a stick at this year. They are 4-1

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I had forgotten that this game was on until I saw this thread so I pulled it up on the ESPN app in time to watch the last drive and OT. I use closed captioning and the captions showed the Tulane QB as Kobra Kai Horton. Later I saw his name on a graphic was Kyle Horton. I still don’t know if this was a captioning error or a nickname. If it was the former he needs to snag that name quickly.

If you are very still, you can hear the Big XII buyer’s remorse.

Last edited:
Reactions: eastcane
And he made the most incomprehensible decision to go on offense first in OT after winning the toss
The announcers said it showed his confidence
of course
UH held to FG
Tulane scores TD
So stupid
A firing offense
Couldn’t be happier to see this fatuous program in disarray

here kitty kitty 🐈‍⬛

And he made the most incomprehensible decision to go on offense first in OT after winning the toss
The announcers said it showed his confidence
of course
UH held to FG
Tulane scores TD
So stupid
A firing offense
Couldn’t be happier to see this fatuous program in disarray

here kitty kitty 🐈‍⬛
I bet the thought was "we score a TD and put pressure on the third string qb."

Worked out great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts