aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
BIden at 52%, trump never topped 46%.

interesting since the msm hammered trump 24/7 and shield biden

BIden at 52%, trump never topped 46%.

interesting since the msm hammered trump 24/7 and shield biden
Biden hasn’t done anything astoundingly appalling to most voters.

The biggest things Dems will ding him on, much like Obama is not being able to do enough do to an obstructionist minority in Congress.

???hunter, over spending, endorsement of blm and antifa, border boondoggle, inflation, touchy feely,

Hunter is a man, not a child. So I don't see that as a necessary apology . If Trump had won, then he would have pushed for $2000 instead of $1400, so no real apology necessary there.(inflation) If you think he owes you an apology for being touchy feely to women around him, no it's the women that may deserve an apology, not you. Biden has condemned Antifa violent actions, and never backed down on that.

Whatever he has said about BLM only most of the GOP would want an apology for that. The border boondoggle he has to answer for, but it isn't the apology you think he owes. I don't think the inflation for most families is going to equal $1400 by years end, unless you buy a big ticket item like a car. But part of that inflation would have been there without the $1400 Covid relief, last payment.

You can't go into a cocoon for a year, not produce the goods normally needed by the public,(who wasn't buying those items/and the people needed to produce them weren't there as well) and expect no inflation for the next interim period. It's what he does now, not before that is important. You can't expect no inflation when there is a scarcity of materials because of lack of production for a year, during that interim period when material production gets back up to full scale. What he and the Fed do to combat some of that inflation now, is where you can fault him or not fault him. Nothing he has done about inflation up to this point is necessarily his fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: astonmartin708
sugar daddy biden and the dems are not the party of JFK.
"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your county"

mlk would reject blm

You failed to find a signifcant criticism of Biden, so you start putting up the Democratic party as your straw man to evade. Focus on the discussion you started.

Reactions: watu05
jfk promoted self reliance and achievement. today its all about I'm from the government, I'm here to help you,

Can't make a real argument to really criticize Biden YET, so I'll just put up general repeated criticisms of the democratic party. You know ones that I've used 19 times over the past couple of years. That'll teach em/keep me from admitting I'm the fool. Then I'll restate the repetitive criticism I just made against the Democratic party.

Still don't know whether you actually buy all this stuff or you are just trolling. I always slide towards you really being this deluded.(being polite here)

The main criticism at this point with Biden is we keep printing dollars despite strong indications of rapidly rising inflation. This policy likely won’t end well.

Minor criticisms: Rising crime rates in our cities and the appearance of catering to Putin (pipeline and Ukraine arms) despite Biden’s tough talk prior to the election.

Inflation is the greatest danger facing this country currently imo. We aren’t taking it serious enough. Especially considering our $30T in debt and how it’s structured

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The main criticism at this point with Biden is we keep printing dollars despite strong indications of rapidly rising inflation. This policy likely won’t end well.

Minor criticisms: Rising crime rates in our cities and the appearance of catering to Putin (pipeline and Ukraine arms) despite Biden’s tough talk prior to the election.

Inflation is the greatest danger facing this country currently imo. We aren’t taking it serious enough. Especially considering our $30T in debt and how it’s structured
How is the 30T structured. I was under the impression that most of the 30T was financed by bonds owned by America.

How is the 30T structured. I was under the impression that most of the 30T was financed by bonds owned by America.

Correct. The problem is we’ve shortened the weighted maturity of these bonds. The current weighted maturity is 65 months. Any significant increase in inflation will result in a corresponding significant increase in our debt service cost over the next few years. Thus tax revenue now being spent on social services, etc..will increasingly go to debt service.

Correct. The problem is we’ve shortened the weighted maturity of these bonds. The current weighted maturity is 65 months. Any significant increase in inflation will result in a corresponding significant increase in our debt service cost over the next few years. Thus tax revenue now being spent on social services, etc..will increasingly go to debt service.
I find that slightly interesting. One thing I was just looking at is our debt to gdp ratio as compared to other countries. Ours is actually better than many nations like France, UK, Canada, Japan, etc... the only country that seems to have a really, really low set to gdp is China. Obviously servicing cost increasing might change that.

The Fed will do everything they can to keep treasury prices low for obvious reasons. We will reach a point where their actions won’t be enough imo and treasury rates will begin to mirror inflation imo.

Our latest inflation rate was 5% compared to the EU of 2%. That’s a huge difference.

The Fed will do everything they can to keep treasury prices low for obvious reasons. We will reach a point where their actions won’t be enough imo and treasury rates will begin to mirror inflation imo.

Our latest inflation rate was 5% compared to the EU of 2%. That’s a huge difference.
I think they’re going to substantially raise interest rates soon. Hence why I just financed the car I thought we would need 2-3 years from now and kept our old ones.

I wish I could take part in the mortgage refinance trend while it’s advantageous, but my basement is torn up right now for remodeling and I’m not sure how the appraisal would go.

I think they’re going to substantially raise interest rates soon. Hence why I just financed the car I thought we would need 2-3 years from now and kept our old ones.

I wish I could take part in the mortgage refinance trend while it’s advantageous, but my basement is torn up right now for remodeling and I’m not sure how the appraisal would go.

If you refinance with your current lender there’s a chance they will just require drive by appraisal. Basically, verifying the house is still there. Might be worth asking

maybe biden will have another round relief and forgive all home loans. after all everyone has to have a home. housing is a human right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT