ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff

OSU was the best of the big 10.

Now for Clemson to beat Nick Satan.

I never watch any big bowl games (esp the playoffs) --- I only want to watch the non P5 play against the P5. It hardly happens now...

Bama and Clemson have been the best 2 teams all season. I'm still shocked Clemson lost at all. 3 & 4 could have been any other team in the top 10 and they would have gotten drilled as badly as Washington and Ohio State yesterday. Those B1G teams don't play the game at the same speed the ACC and SEC do. Florida State ended up in a close game because they stopped doing the things hat worked for them and had some dumb turnovers otherwise that game would have been a blowout too. Watch tomorrow's Rose Bowl and watch USC hammer Penn State because Penn State plays a plodding slow game while USC plays speed everywhere. The Big farm boy pound and grind game is old. Everyone has speed rushers on the outside and those big OL farm boys can't move their feet quick enough. Washington was a lot better than I thought and they killed themselves with turnovers. Browning looked decent when he had 2-3 seconds to throw but he rarely did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT