ADVERTISEMENT

Paramount plus

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
For you cordcutters, Paramount plus goes live tomorrow and they're offering a half off their first year. But the promo supposedly ends today.

Promo code: PARAMOUNTPLUS

Reactions: HuffyCane
I'll have to see if it's worth it. I cut the cord about five years ago. I use OTA antenna connected to Tivo DVR, along with Netflix, Disney/ESPN/Hulu bundle, Prime Video and PLEX. I'm currently at $39 per month with way more content than I'll ever be able to watch.

Reactions: Gold*
I signed up for it. Kind of underwhelmed. I fell asleep to Picard in the first episode.

And I just realized that Yellowstone is not included in Paramount Plus...what the heck? One of my favorite shows.

I'm more curious about Discovery Plus. There are probably tons of shows on there my wife would like (HGTV, Lifetime, Food Network, Magnolia), and it includes History, American Heroes, A&E, ID, some BBC stuff and tons more.

And I just realized that Yellowstone is not included in Paramount Plus...what the heck? One of my favorite shows.

I'm more curious about Discovery Plus. There are probably tons of shows on there my wife would like (HGTV, Lifetime, Food Network, Magnolia), and it includes History, American Heroes, A&E, ID, some BBC stuff and tons more.
Already added it to my senior neighbors subscription in place of Philo. Much better price and supplements their youtube subscription much better. I am their i.t. administrator of tv and internet 📺 essentially.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT