ADVERTISEMENT

OSU women's soccer

Li'l Eric Coley

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2004
What's up with the Tulsa World's sudden love affair with the OSU women's soccer team? They got a huge season preview the other day, which never even happens for the TU men. This morning's paper has another big write-up about the Cowgirls' season-opening 2-0 win over UTSA. I don't get it.

I don’t recall TU soccer ever getting this much coverage in the span of a week when we have been Top 20. Just seems odd regardless of ranking.

I don’t recall TU soccer ever getting this much coverage in the span of a week when we have been Top 20. Just seems odd regardless of ranking.
Assume the 9 girls from Oklahoma on the roster plays a factor as well. Just nice to see local soccer getting some ink . Hoping TU can get their women’s program back on the right track. TU is my daughter’s dream school when it comes to college soccer destinations so we follow the program fairly closely.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
When were we top 20? What has happened to our team as it doesn’t appear to be top 20 this year.

I’m talking the men’s side. We’ve been in and out of the top 20 for 30 years but have never gotten 25 inches of copy like the OSU women got in the span of a week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT