ADVERTISEMENT

OSU at TU Soldout

So y'all can look forward to a sea of pukey-orange <BLECH>. As for rme I'm going tor referee some soccer games and make some $ vs throwing money out the window for me to be pissed the rest of the weekend when we are absolutely not competitive and get blown out.

Reactions: TULSARISING
So y'all can look forward to a sea of pukey-orange <BLECH>. As for rme I'm going tor referee some soccer games and make some $ vs throwing money out the window for me to be pissed the rest of the weekend when we are absolutely not competitive and get blown out.
Soccer! Cool!

Oh, it'll be competitive. Take your negativity elsewhere.

Last edited:
Agree. The TU game is sandwiched between Arkansas and Utah for OSU. It’s the perfect trap game scenario. Very little chance OSU will come out ultra focused. This will be a game deep into the 3rd quarter…at least
We are better than we showed last week also...still not sure what that playcalling in the second half was but I'm not expecting that again. Am I picking us to win? No, but we will give it a hell of an effort.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Agree. The TU game is sandwiched between Arkansas and Utah for OSU. It’s the perfect trap game scenario. Very little chance OSU will come out ultra focused. This will be a game deep into the 3rd quarter…at least
You made an interesting call.

I was one of the only “objective” folks on the board that called the ASU/TU game “competitive.

OSU should be competitive tiil? Beer stands have are empty.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
So y'all can look forward to a sea of pukey-orange <BLECH>.
I have 4 OSU friends who will be in attendance. In order to get their tickets, they had to purchase minipaks, so they will be returning to watch us play Army in Oct and ECU in Nov. So it’s kind of a win in that way. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think all the OSU tickets were minipaks.

I have 4 OSU friends who will be in attendance. In order to get their tickets, they had to purchase minipaks, so they will be returning to watch us play Army in Oct and ECU in Nov. So it’s kind of a win in that way. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think all the OSU tickets were minipaks.
The ticket office only sold season tickets and mini packs for today’s game.

You can still get individual tickets for as low as $25 on Seat Geek today.

I’m sure this is the case. We also do that in seasons when we play OU at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT