ADVERTISEMENT

One of my guests tonight is a smoker

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
I'm not. I know that tobacco products are banned "in the stadium." Does that mean inside the gates as well? And, if so, where can my smoker go for his fix - campus oK? Or across 11th? Thanks, weird question I know.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen anyone smoking inside the gates. I notice if I have to walk through it.

Definitely outside the gates though. I remember that more from Bball in between Reynolds and Chapman...

I smoke a pipe. Your guest can smoke outside the gates where you actually enter the stadium. The area where the ambulance is, and where the kids play football is fine for smoking. I walk where there is no one standing in that area for politeness, but I have asked security, and have been told this is the area. They just do not want people smoking next to you in the actual stadium seats.

Outside any of the entry gates. Just make sure he gets his hand stamped for re-entry

Posted by TUBlack

Outside any of the entry gates. Just make sure he gets his hand stamped for re-entry

You do not have to go out the main entry gates or need to get your hand stamped, just outside the inner stadium gate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT