ADVERTISEMENT

One bad AD and a decade of mediocrity

TU4ever2

I.T.S. Position Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Lol

Two major coaches who have been here for at least 3 years too long. We have now been wedge into a position that will literally require the entire Athletic Department to be revamped and a terrible incoming revenue issue.

There is no doubt our last AD has allowed the standards to fall far too low. Can't recruit an assistants god son in basketball. Losing season after losing season with zero discipline and the first brawl in Tulsa football history. It's fine nothing is wrong here.

People celebrating last years "ranking" while taking a bowl loss to a three win team and getting beat down after starting the fight. How the hell did that become something good?

Our basketball coach can't create a subbing pattern and the only time he has ever been successful here is when he was forced to higher an assitant who corrected basic subbing and defensive covers.

Our revenue was already shaky, add in a pandemic and zero chance to capitalize off the rebound of people wanting to get out, because they want to support winners and Tulsa has done nothing to prove they care.

Extremely disappointing. One bad AD and a president who didn't care is all it took.

Why is ranking in italics? Were we not ranked and had a great season?

Why is ranking in italics? Were we not ranked and had a great season?

6 wins is a good season now?

Did we finished ranked? Or did we sneak in then take a loss to a 3-7 team and start a fight we lost.

6 wins is barely bowl eligible. 6 wins is acceptable, if you didn't have three losing seasons before that.

Sounds like some bad gambling habits led to our eventual downfall......

Reactions: TUMU
6 wins is a good season now?

Did we finished ranked? Or did we sneak in then take a loss to a 3-7 team and start a fight we lost.

6 wins is barely bowl eligible. 6 wins is acceptable, if you didn't have three losing seasons before that.
While I agree with a lot of the things you listed above, you do have to remember we played a short schedual so 6 wins was actually pretty good , I do think this will be Montys last year, either we will have a bad record and he is fired or he will have another good year and bounce .

While I agree with a lot of the things you listed above, you do have to remember we played a short schedual so 6 wins was actually pretty good , I do think this will be Montys last year, either we will have a bad record and he is fired or he will have another good year and bounce .
Unfortunately for Monty... I dont think you can catch Collins in a bottle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT