ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Prediction Thread

So it’s pretty clear Wyoming has little to no passing attack. So the run is their bread and butter. Also they just look slow over all.

Reactions: loca2874
I only saw a handful of plays and the box score… is Wyoming horrendous? Or is Illinois a powerhouse?

I think after watching the game….Wyoming showed some strength at times. Their quarterback isn’t afraid to run and can run. I thought their defense showed some toughness at times. I don’t think this is going to be a gimme game. But I’ll be there cheering on our Blue and Gold.

I think after watching the game….Wyoming showed some strength at times. Their quarterback isn’t afraid to run and can run. I thought their defense showed some toughness at times. I don’t think this is going to be a gimme game. But I’ll be there cheering on our Blue and Gold.
To me it seemed they had a very poor run defense, imo I think we can pound them with the run, then when they stack the box , it should open some opportunities for Brin to make some good passes. If we are as good on defense as we have been the last few years, I think we will be able to contain Peasley and their rb, the pass game for them looked very bad as well ( 30 yards passing ) hope I’m right ! Just like you I’ll be there cheering on the Cane !

Wyoming alum here. Based on the Pokes' dismal performance in Champaign, the spinning vortex of the golden persuasion could have a fairly easy time of it. However, some mitigating factors could be; Bohl's teams suck on the road, the Pokes have a 70 percent win record at home, and Laramie's elevation is six-times higher than Tulsa's. 31-13 Vortex.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuffyCane
Wyoming alum here. Based on the Pokes' dismal performance in Champaign, the spinning vortex of the golden persuasion could have a fairly easy time of it. However, some mitigating factors could be; Bohl's teams suck on the road, the Pokes have a 70 percent win record at home, and Laramie's elevation is six-times higher than Tulsa's. 31-13 Vortex.
As a Tulsa fan, no game is a for sure win… or loss for that matter. I fully expect Wyoming to make adjustments , this should be a good game, you guys have the advantage of getting to play a game before we even know for sure who our starters are . The elevation could very well play a factor as well. I will cheer for Wyoming every game except this Saturday. Hopefully we both make it to a good bowl and beat a power 5 team

Also what are some things you would recommend seeing in Cheyanne / Laramie?Going up there to see the game and have never been to Wyoming

As a Tulsa fan, no game is a for sure win… or loss for that matter. I fully expect Wyoming to make adjustments , this should be a good game, you guys have the advantage of getting to play a game before we even know for sure who our starters are . The elevation could very well play a factor as well. I will cheer for Wyoming every game except this Saturday. Hopefully we both make it to a good bowl and beat a power 5 team

While I agree no game is a sure win, THIS should 100% be a win if we play semi competent football. If our O line performs decent then I think Brin will have a field day. Also, do you expect them to get a good passing attack in a week, especially against our secondary? We need to be focused, go up there, and start the season off with a bang.

38-14 TU.

Reactions: TULSARISING
While I agree no game is a sure win, THIS should 100% be a win if we play semi competent football. If our O line performs decent then I think Brin will have a field day. Also, do you expect them to get a good passing attack in a week, especially against our secondary? We need to be focused, go up there, and start the season off with a bang.

38-14 TU.
Agree with everything you say

Good press this morning on channel 6. Montgomery showcased the team.
Go TU

Coach Bohl says a team shows the most improvement between the first and second game. So maybe Wyoming coverts a third down this game. I won't say Wyoming is an overly young team, but the team doctor is a pediatrician. 🤠

Coach Bohl says a team shows the most improvement between the first and second game. So maybe Wyoming coverts a third down this game. I won't say Wyoming is an overly young team, but the team doctor is a pediatrician. 🤠
Oh I'm sure they'll look better this week, being at home and that they can't look much worse than they did against Illinois. Still, they shouldn't be able to keep up with us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT