ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
It's time to kick off our Official Prediction Threads. But before we do that, a word from our sponsor:

I am happy to report my message board NIL agreement with Doc's Performance Products.

Do you still have what it takes to score when you're in the red zone? Have your basketballs left the hardwood?

Doc's Performance Products can help. I rely on Doc's when the game is on the line. From lotions, potions and ED pills, Doc can give you a rise in the rankings. Go to www.HenrysHardwood.com for a special offer. Bolivian doctors are standing by to help. Results may vary.

Better enjoy this season while you can. If the NCAA screws up things any worse, next year we will have a prediction thread for the TU vs. Tulsa Welding School rivalry game.

Maybe Monty's offense is like high-waisted jeans. It's ugly and out of date, but is coming back in an awkward hipster kind of way.

Jim Inhofe 31
Liz Cheney 23

Bonus Kendall prediction: We've got a stable of good RB's. We gain a butt ton of yards on the ground.

Last edited:
I’m boycotting this
Go to the political board
You’re not funny or clever

It's time to kick off our Official Prediction Threads. But before we do that, a word from our sponsor:

I am happy to report my message board NIL agreement with Doc's Performance Products.

Do you still have what it takes to score when you're in the red zone? Have your basketballs left the hardwood?

Doc's Performance Products can help. I rely on Doc's when the game is on the line. From lotions, potions and ED pills, Doc can give you a rise in the rankings. Go to www.HenrysHardwood.com for a special offer. Bolivian doctors are standing by to help. Results may vary.

Better enjoy this season while you can. If the NCAA screws up things any worse, next year we will have a prediction thread for the TU vs. Tulsa Welding School rivalry game.

Maybe Monty's offense is like high-waisted jeans. It's ugly and out of date, but is coming back in an awkward hipster kind of way.

Jim Inhofe 31
Liz Cheney 23

Bonus Kendall prediction: We've got a stable of good RB's. We gain a butt ton of yards on the ground.
I think TU will be fine.
As for this game.. my official prediction
Horrible Summer Heat - 29
Horrible Winter - 17

Next Saturday will give us a good look at Wyoming as they take on a big10 bottom dweller. Wyoming was picked next to last in the MWC this year and while that’s not the end all be all, it’s an indication that they lost some talent.

TU 28
Wyoming 21

Reactions: TULSARISING

Jim Inhofe 31
Liz Cheney 23

Are you the Tulsa World's new guest picker?

Next Saturday will give us a good look at Wyoming as they take on a big10 bottom dweller. Wyoming was picked next to last in the MWC this year and while that’s not the end all be all, it’s an indication that they lost some talent.

TU 28
Wyoming 21
Craig Bohl is a good coach and he'll have his team ready to play us. My guess is he doesn't reveal much in next week's game as it's probably a no win game for them. They'll focus on trying to beat us the following week and using 0 week as a week to learn and grow and get better. Thankfully Monty is the opposite of Frank Haith in that we won't see 4 different OL combos in the 1st 4 series to see what works in prep for conference season. Unless there are huge surprises in camp we can probably pick out the depth chart and know who's going to play based on experience in this offense (which can be good and bad as we frequently have good players who sit and don't get to show what they have unless there is an injury...see Davis Brin). I'm hoping we have a couple of blowouts to get Braxton and Cardell some reps at QB and not just the RPO keepers.

TU 31
Ugliest Uni's in America 13

(I think our D is going to be really really good)

Jim Inhofe 31
Liz Cheney 23

Both funny and clever... I'll hold off until after Saturday for my pick.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Another seasons of predictions. Whee.

Team from state that looks like a pan 31
Team from state that looks like a lumpy rectangle 13

Hating on geometry and the like is semi clever, but still a distraction from allowing politics to creep onto the sports boards. There is a reason Crossfire was created. It is an utterly more important concept today, than when it was enacted/created.

Inhofe is from Tulsa
Cheney is from Wyoming.

Nothing more than that.

Sorry it triggered you.
Next time, I will choose Hansen Brothers, and whatever boy band I can find from Wyoming.

Did I make it all better?

Inhofe is from Tulsa
Cheney is from Wyoming.

Nothing more than that.

Sorry it triggered you.
Next time, I will choose Hansen Brothers, and whatever boy band I can find from Wyoming.

Did I make it all better?
It didn't trigger me. I was simply pointing out that in today's heightened political environment, other things could be read into that reference, whether intended or not.

I truly believe that our Defense is going to be a MONSTER this year, there is so much talent and speed on that side of the ball! This certainly could be one of the best team we have had under Monty!!

Call me crazy but this game has 2016 Fresno vibes for me... I think we win, but not after getting terrified for the first half.

TU-33
Wyoming- 27
Interesting. Could happen. Will and Sam are new and there’s no telling with Powers on the back side. Ray calling it is comforting but between getting hurt and some loss of concentration even he could be questionable early. The DLs should be fine. At least in the 1st and 3rd Qtrs.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Interesting. Could happen. Will and Sam are new and there’s no telling with Powers on the back side. Ray calling it is comforting but between getting hurt and some loss of concentration even he could be questionable early. The DLs should be fine. At least in the 1st and 3rd Qtrs.
Are u talking about Ray having loss of concentration? Did he have head injury damage that is still with him?

Are u talking about Ray having loss of concentration? Did he have head injury damage that is still with him?
Sorry to be unclear. I meant he can sometimes be overly aggressive and over pursue or miss assignments.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
No red zone offense. Smh
We are going to need to open up the playbook if Wyoming is getting a guy to the QB. That will keep them in check , after we get a few passes , bring in Watkins, Wyoming has 0 yards passing in the first quarter, don’t think that will cut it against our defense, we do need to respect the qb run though because he can scramble

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT