ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

Tulsa has no line --- on either side.
And a very bad coach.

2-4 wins...

This is what you get TU for accepting a sub-par coach and mediocre results.
Your comments are consistently ludicrous and yet beyond belief you absurdly
call yourself a University of Tulsa sports fan . You really need to go to a weed
shop and buy some 20 mg gummies and come up with some new material.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Hell of a game Hurricanes. Both teams put it on the line. You've got a good team. They'll win a lot. Hopefully the rest of them.

Thanks for letting me interact with you. I hope those who traveled to the High Plains had a good time despite the outcome.

Go Hurricanes!
Class Act. !!

• Love
Reactions: Weatherdemon
Hell of a game Hurricanes. Both teams put it on the line. You've got a good team. They'll win a lot. Hopefully the rest of them.

Thanks for letting me interact with you. I hope those who traveled to the High Plains had a good time despite the outcome.

Go Hurricanes!
Classy fan! Finally a Poke (other than Lawpoke) that's tolerable, and this case downright pleasurable to interact with...

I’m shocked he hasn’t shown up yet to gloat over the loss.
My guess is he got tired of the grief over here and is sticking to the conference board. He posts more over there than I think he ever did over here anyway. More power to him. Let em have a few more of our posters.

My guess is he got tired of the grief over here and is sticking to the conference board. He posts more over there than I think he ever did over here anyway. More power to him. Let em have a few more of our posters.
No activity on the conference board in about 3 months. I hope he hasn’t fallen victim to foul play.

No activity on the conference board in about 3 months. I hope he hasn’t fallen victim to foul play.
Only murders in the building?

Wow, I only go over there on occasion and don't read but a few threads. I haven't really been looking for him over there lately. Maybe @Hurricane Drummer II keeps up with him. He can be an anonymous fan in his living room for my tastes. He must be hobnobbing with the board of trustees, and doesn't have time for us.

Only murders in the building?

Wow, I only go over there on occasion and don't read but a few threads. I haven't really been looking for him over there lately. Maybe @Hurricane Drummer II keeps up with him. He can be an anonymous fan in his living room for my tastes. He must be hobnobbing with the board of trustees, and doesn't have time for us.
I haven't seen any sign of him in quite sometime. But I also haven't been on the conference board hardly at all since last football season.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT