ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

Wyoming QB has had twice as much time to throw the ball compared to Brin.

I dont quite understand why we cant train to have the defenders on the opposite side the playaction is going, to follow the quarterback

That western song played by a marching band without a syncopated rhythm is grating.

Reactions: rusty-c
Nothing against Zach, he's good. Had a bad game and cost us in RT and OT. Sucks Shouldn't have had to rely on him.

Tulsa has no line --- on either side.
And a very bad coach.

2-4 wins...

This is what you get TU for accepting a sub-par coach and mediocre results.

Hell of a game Hurricanes. Both teams put it on the line. You've got a good team. They'll win a lot. Hopefully the rest of them.

Thanks for letting me interact with you. I hope those who traveled to the High Plains had a good time despite the outcome.

Go Hurricanes!

We are still gonna have a pretty good season.

Literally 28 points spotted to them on four mental mistakes.
I agree. Laramie has one of the biggest homefield advantages in the country, and the wind likes to swirl oddly in that stadium. I think we will do well this year.

The Wyoming fans are already saying they'd like to schedule another series with us. I would be down. They're an interesting opponent and a nice travel destination.

DL and OL will likely be problems all year. Would take a heck of a coaching job to have a great season with shortcomings there. Here’s hoping

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
We're all conditioned to take Ls like this because monty has been here for almost a decade. Solid offense playcalling though. Solid tackling most of the time. Terrible corner/safety play coverage play.

DL and OL will likely be problems all year. Would take a heck of a coaching job to have a great season with shortcomings there. Here’s hoping
I'll wait to make that assessment after next week. Lot's of cleanup can take place after first game. Doesn't affect technique but there won't be the altitude problem next week. Hoping Newhouse and Herbert's injuries don't ding them up too much or keep them out of next weeks game.

Wyoming has a good coach. Tulsa had 8 more first downs & over 100 more yards. Good coaches find ways to win despite stats like that.

Reactions: noble cane
Wyoming has a good coach. Tulsa had 8 more first downs & over 100 more yards. Good coaches find ways to win despite stats like that.
Yes that is true. His game plan was to keep it close, control the ball/time and have a chance to win in the 4th Qtr when Tulsa was fatigued by the altitude. It worked.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT