ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Perfect weather in Laramie today, low 80’s and sunny.

Who is your prediction for the newcomer/ first time TU player that will make an impact? The player who hasn’t been discussed much? I’m picking Jayden Simon, the CO DL transfer. He had a very good spring game.

I’m guessing we stay pretty conservative. I don’t know that Brin will have enough time to stretch the field.

Reactions: eastcane
Perfect weather in Laramie today, low 80’s and sunny.

Who is your prediction for the newcomer/ first time TU player that will make an impact? The player who hasn’t been discussed much? I’m picking Jayden Simon, the CO DL transfer. He had a very good spring game.

I’m guessing we stay pretty conservative. I don’t know that Brin will have enough time to stretch the field.
If I was coaching us today , I would make them pay for being overly aggressive, if they are bringing that much pressure, need to get out a lot of quick 5-7 yard passes until they ease up, then I would make them get a taste of Anderson, Ford, and the Fresh Prince of the 918 ( Deneric Prince )

Reactions: Henry Kendall
If I was coaching us today , I would make them pay for being overly aggressive, if they are bringing that much pressure, need to get out a lot of quick 5-7 yard passes until they ease up, then I would make them get a taste of Anderson, Ford, and the Fresh Prince of the 918 ( Deneric Prince )
Anderson, could be, the biggest back in football, NFL/NCAA.

I'm thinking we might not get the broadcast for the first 5 or 10 minutes. Over 12 min left in the Iowa Jackrabbits game.

Meanwhile the painful Iowa - S. Dakota St. game is running long with a big 7-3 lead after Iowa getting another safety.

I’m glad I didn’t see that on FS1

Ford missed his block causing the hit on Brin.

Easy to take good RB blocking for granted. Brooks was good at it.

Top 2 RBs out today. Good thing we’re deep there

Anderson is a beast.

Other than the fail on the blitz...O line looks pretty good.

Hopefully we dont Monty when we get in the red zone

The offense has always been able to move the ball...putting the ball in the end zone is the problem. And looks like it will continue to be an issue

Not an injury to Muskrat, but almost as bad on that side. Hope Herbert can come back in after a few plays.

This is what happens when you wear blue pants on the road.

Seriously though, I think we'll be ok as long we stop spotting them points...

Reactions: loca2874
O line looks pretty good.

Hopefully we dont Monty when we get in the red zone
I liked the play calling in the red zone. JC dropped a gimme and the O-line clearly has to get comfortable with one another, the 3rd and long pass by Brin there was poor because the O-line missed assignments. Our LTs keep missing outside blitzes.

Hopefully their offense is just as woeful as against illinois, and the temporary lead won't last for Wyoming. Not what I was hoping to see from the offense. Receivers look good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT